Wellnix Life Sciences Slimquick Pure Mixed Berries Flavor Women's Weight Loss Extra Strength Drink Mix Packets, 26 count uploaded by Tanielle W.Wellnix Life Sciences Slimquick Pure Mixed Berries Flavor Women's Weight Loss Extra Strength Drink Mix Packets, 26 count uploaded by Brandi D.

BY WELLNIX LIFE SCIENCES

Slimquick Pure Mixed Berries Flavor Women's Weight Loss Extra Strength Drink Mix Packets: Lose 3x the weight Weight loss designed for women works in six ways With BioPure Green Tea Natural ingredients, calcium, vitamin D see more...

• Did anyone else find this to be way too sweet to handle?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Only on day two of these and I'll update as I use them. I'm giving four stars to start because I don't know if they truly will work.

Day one you take one packet in the morning with food then one in the afternoon. I only did one and without realizing it I missed lunch and dinner. So do they stave off hunger? I would say yes.

Day two I took the two packets this morning and then you take one in the afternoon but I'll stick to the morning doses for now.

No major jitters so far. But if you're not used to caffeine I would stick with one packet to start. Seems like one packet does the trick until I'm sure you get used to it.
Cheyenne L.
El Paso, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I'm confused about what to rate these... Did they help me slim down? Yes because they took away my hunger so I basically starved myself. They DID give me energy and did help me shed pounds BUT after taking these for a while I got extreme side effects including dizziness, rapid heart rate, shortness of breath, and I got gallstones from the damage of this product causing me to get my gallbladder removed. Not sure if I was just unlucky my but it wasn't worth it for me.
Drew S.
I LOVE these!! They taste so good and really help curve hunger. I love that when I'm sitting at home, I do not snack as much, because these make you feel full. They do have caffeine and will give you energy. I have seen reviews of people saying they got dizzy and fat hear rate, but that is caused from the caffeine. If your body isn't use to caffeine, like mine, obviously those things will happen. Just like if you drink a large soda.
Brandi D.
Onalaska, WI
The taste isn't bad. I don't think it works. It doesn't curb my hunger at all. I bought this year's ago and the expiration is finally this year. Lasts a long time.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I bought a box of these on sale at Walgreens but they were still expensive, at $20! For the price, you'd spend your whole paycheck on just a months worth of these, considering the fact that only 26 come in a box and you're supposed to use 4 of them a day. I don't know if they work or not, and I would have liked to find out but it's WAY too sweet for me. I had to halve one packet with two bottles of water because the flavor was just too much. I won't be buying these again.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Did anyone else find this to be way too sweet to handle?