HealthFirst AidWellnessmats
Runner Series Puzzle Piece 75' Black

WellnessMats Runner Series Puzzle Piece 7.5' Black

by Wellnessmats

WellnessMats are the premier anti-fatigue mat on the market today. These revolutionary floor mats are ergonomically engineered and medically proven to provide unsurpassed comfort, safety, relief and well-being while you stand. WellnessMats are the perfect kitchen, vanity, laundry, and even garage mat. Proudly made in the USA, WellnessMats continue to be proven effective and virtually indestructible in the toughest commercial environments. WellnessMats are the mat-of-choice for world-renowned chefs and are found in professional and residential kitchens, hotels, airports, spas and retailers all over the world. WellnessMats' unique one-piece construction from a proprietary formulation of 3/4 thick, 100 percent polyurethane- the gold standard for anti-fatigue mats- ensures its quality.

Does this actually work?!
How good it is? I want to try
What would you rate the quality on a scale of 1-10?
Start your review of WellnessMats Runner Series Puzzle Piece 7.5' Black!
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
So I placed this mat underneath the kitchen sink only because I feel like that where I stand the most when washing dishes and I need to feel as comfortable as possible
Cheyenne A.
This is great especially in the kitchen where most of my standing happens my feet are less sore and achy at the end of the day
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this mat. Perfect for standing on it washing dishes or cooking. We have concrete tile floors it is perfect It meets expectations. And no legs hurting or feet. Nice price as well. Def affordable. Overall satisfied with product.
Jenny J.
It really works wells. Reduces my stress and makes me feel less fatigue. Easy to use as well.
AJ J.
Ballwin, MO
It releases stress perfectly like I love it it's wonderful I do recommend buying it
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Excellent stress mat to relieve foot and back pain. Especially good for anyone working on hard floors standing for long hours!
Alye E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use these all day long at my job and you definitely notice a difference without them. Persuaded me to get one for my kitchen!
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
I hear this anti-fatigue mat is perfect for standing I would enjoy trying this product
Morgan D.
Tucson, AZ
This mat is wonderful. I have found so much comfort standing and walking on it.
This mat is wonderful. I have found so much comfort standing and walking on it.
carey B.
This runner is really soft has lots of cushion to it. Def makes it easier on your back to stand and do dishes