BY WELLNESSMATS

An antifatigue mat breakthrough, the PuzzlePiece R Series Collection is a firstofitskind line of customizable floor mats. A The mat sections seamlessly key together, creating almost limitless opportunities for Wellness Matcomfort. A These Runners are 2' wide. The PuzzlePiece Collectiona, is tailored to meet your individual needs. A Now you can specify the perfect sized antifatigue mat by combining the dedicated mat sections to suit the length of your space. A The puzzle pieces can be easily dismantled for moving and cleaning. A Assembled the WellnessMats pieces form a perfectly smooth surface. Left and right panels are always the same size, so that the seam is in the center. Custom sizes are available. Call us for information at 18003256262. see more...

Kathy B.
Kathy B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this mat. Perfect for standing on it washing dishes or cooking. We have concrete tile floors it is perfect It meets expectations. And no legs hurting or feet. Nice price as well. Def affordable. Overall satisfied with product.
Modesto , Ca
So I placed this mat underneath the kitchen sink only because I feel like that where I stand the most when washing dishes and I need to feel as comfortable as possible
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Staten Island, NY
Excellent stress mat to relieve foot and back pain. Especially good for anyone working on hard floors standing for long hours!
Cheyenne A.
Cheyenne A.
This is great especially in the kitchen where most of my standing happens my feet are less sore and achy at the end of the day
Alye E.
Alye E.
Use these all day long at my job and you definitely notice a difference without them. Persuaded me to get one for my kitchen!
Jenny J.
Jenny J.
It really works wells. Reduces my stress and makes me feel less fatigue. Easy to use as well.
Monica V.
Monica V.
Wasco, CA
I hear this anti-fatigue mat is perfect for standing I would enjoy trying this product
AJ J.
AJ J.
Ballwin, MO
It releases stress perfectly like I love it it's wonderful I do recommend buying it
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Flagstaff, AZ
This mat is wonderful. I have found so much comfort standing and walking on it.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
What would you rate the quality on a scale of 1-10?
Modesto , Ca
Does this help? It just looks like a regular mat to me. Where do place it.
Lisgelaine C.
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
How good it is? I want to try
Lilyanna A.
Lilyanna A.
Mehta does this do and how do I use it? Does it really work?
Loryn W.
Loryn W.
Morrisville , NC
Does this actually work?!