WellnessA Senior Cat Food uploaded by Ashley B.

BY WELLNESS

Serve your mature feline friend a meal that is specially crafted to give her the nutrients she needs with this Wellness Complete Health Senior Health Deboned Chicken & Chicken Meal Recipe Cat Food. Formulated with specific levels of fat and fiber as well as key nutrients, this food delivers whole-body nutrition for less active, aging cats. Features: Omega fatty acids help support skin and coat health; specially formulated with specific fat and fiber levels to manage weight; crafted to deliver optimal nutrition to aging, less active cats; delectable chicken flavor Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Senior Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Deboned Chicken Calories per Serving: 3,637 kcals per kg; 454 kcals per cup Package Weight: 5 lbs. Directions: Dry Food Only: 4 - 7 lbs.: 1/3 - 1/2 cup 7 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 - 2/3 cup 10 - 15 lbs.: 2/3 - 3/4 cup Combination Feeding: 4 - 7 lbs.: 1/3 cup + 3-oz. can 7 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 cup + 3-oz. can 10 - 15 lbs.: 2/3 cup + 3-oz. can Based on a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, Whitefish Meal, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Cranberries, Cranberry Extract Powder, Cranberry Fiber, Chicory Root Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols Added to Preserv see more...

Kim S.
Pet Lover Expert
Good for all of our animals, which are getting older, now. They keep healthy, and in good shape. It is better than the alternatives. Good value for the product. They love the taste! Of course, I always wish pet food was lower in price. I would recommend it.
Ashley B.
Fullerton, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats have always enjoyed wellness dry food. I like that it is made in the USA and that it has limited ingredients. I find it to be a much healthier option than most other brands. Now that my cats have turned 10 I use the senior formula.
Rita H.
I bought this for my 16 year old cat. Although she likes the flavor of the food, the size of the kibbles were way too big for her to consume at her age. I had to switch to HALO senior cats which had much friendlier senior cat kibble sizes
Melinda H.
LAKE TAPPS, WA
I have fed my cat wellness for approximately 9 years and the last year or so I feed him the senior formula. My cat is approximately 18 years old. He loves the dry food. At his age he still looks good. He mostly sleeps and is not very active but maintains a healthy weight on this feed. I free feed him so he always has food available to eat as he wants.
Kelsey W.
Rollingstone, MN
I tried this brand with my older cat and he wouldn't go near it. I even tried mixing it in with his old food. He was not a fan. Waste of money for me.