BY WELLNESS

Naturally formulated with reduced calories for your less active or overweight small breed dog. Provides nutritional support for healthy weight loss and weight maintenance. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Small Breed Health Consideration: Weight Control, Hip & Joint Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Turkey Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 12 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Salmon Meal, Rye Flour, Ground Rice, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Tomato Pomace, Pea Fiber, Natural Chicken Flavor, Menhaden Fish Meal, Tomatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Carrots, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salmon Oil, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Taurine, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (a source of Vitamin C), L-Carnitine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Pproduct, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product and Rosemary Extract Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 28.0% Crude Fat (min) 9.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
This is the brand of food for my dog. It’s healthy and I’ve noticed improvement in his appearance. His hair has grown and it’s must softer and shinier than before. He remains a healthy weight and the kibble are a good size. Definitely continue to buy
Victoria H.
Biloxi , MS
My dogs love this dog food. They have used this since we first got them! They have always done really well on it. The food is really good quality and is really good for small dogs I highly recommended this brand!
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
My two 6-9 lb chihuahuas have been eating this dog food for years. The small kibble size is ideal for their tiny teeth. They always eat all their kibble and I like that wellness is a more natural brand.
Our pup loves this brand and it's the only brand we've used from the puppy to adult now. She enjoys it and never has had an issue yet (but she's still very young). When she had surgery for being spayed we did add the wellness wet food and again, she just loves it! Great brand for grain free food for your dog!!
carlos d.
Santa Rosa, CA
I researched a lot of dog food brands and wellness kept coming with the best nutrition content I could find. They pride themselves on not using animal by-products or preservatives. The first ingredients are always meat. If you are looking for an overall balanced nutrition, wellness is the brand to go with!
Dana L.
East Hanover, NJ
My Pomeranian and MinPin have been eating this food for about six years and it is well digested. Also it took the weight off both of my dogs and maintains their weight now. They also love it and one can be fussy:)I definitely recommend Wellness! And if your dog needs to loose weight or maintain a healthy weight. This is a Great choice!
Janice B.
Junction City, KS
I have 2 Maltese, one under 10lbs. and the other around 15 lbs. and they love this brand. The Small Breed is a little difficult to find in my area. The price can be high but I feel they are worth it, plus Petco, where I usually purchase Wellness, usually mails out a coupon which helps a little.
Shea L.
My dog hated this food! Even though she had tried other foods in this brand before, she just wouldn't eat it at all! The kibble size was way too tiny and it smelled weird.
Tina S.
Love this brand and product. I can use it with everyday life and just makes everything more simple. Also my.yorkie seizures stopped once starting this food.

Jewel B.
Covina, CA
I’ve been giving my dogs this food brand for years now and they love it ! We did our research for small dogs and this one was always rated the best !
Dianne CT M.
North Potomac, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
What is the size of the kibble in the Wellness Healthy Weight Small Breed Adult Dog Food? I have a 5lb Maltese.