BY WELLNESS

These deliciously chunky, slow-cooked classics use whole food ingredients that provide exceptional nutrition and extraordinary flavor. Food Type: Wet Food Food Consistency: Stew Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Stew Primary Ingredient: Beef Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 12.5 oz Ingredients: Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement), Choline Chloride, Rosemary, Sage, Thyme see more...

Holly P.
Delray Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the product that made me a Wellness brand customer for life! I purchased this for my 10 year old springer because her Brand X flavor of Senior Stew was sold out. I just knew it was going to be an issue because all of her life she likes what she likes and can tell even if it is the same package and something different. When I fed her she went right to her bowl and didn’t even have to check it out first. So that became her food and when she was 14 and wouldn’t eat anything it was her medicine hider, her food and her treat. So ever since I have been a Wellness customer for my dogs and cats.
Shannon B.
I worked in a doggy daycare where this can of food was consistently consumed by our clients! Grain-free food is so important and beneficial for our fur babes - and they love it!
Darlena Y.
Austin, TX
When you open this can you can see the chunks of beef coated in the rich gravy, as well as peas and diced carrots. I give these to my dog every once and a while as a little treat. I never regret it.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This flavor is my dogs favorite one! They both enjoyed eating this flavor more than the others and it does not have any pros or cons! I think it's a good value for the can and would recommend it to dog owners
Jewel B.
Covina, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Before my dog had liver problems I would feed this to both of my babies and they loved it ! Always seemed somewhat fresh & it comes in a variety of flavors so my dogs don’t drink sick of the same thing every time ! I think it’s adorable and a good brand all together ! Especially for smaller dog breeds to big dog breeds wellness is a great brand !
Alexis Marie B.
Holtville , CA
My dog has bad teeth and it’s hard for her to chew on hard food so I buy her this and she loves it it’s very affordable the smell isn’t too bad when I open it up and give it to her. It’s soft enough for her to enjoy her food
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
I buy these for my dog as special occasion meals and he loves them. I like how you can see the chunks of meat and veggies, so I feel like I'm not feeding him something bad.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My pups seem to love this brand , I buy this as a backup if I run out of their regular food . I give them a spoon full plus a cup of dry food which they seem to love !
Michelle M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great product and my dog loves it! My favorites thing about this is that it it GRAIN FREE! It is a little more pricey than some other brands but much better quality ingredients in their products. I would recommend checking it out- great brand awesome products!
Kimberly G.
Newport, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Made my dog extremely lethargic! Couldn’t figure out what was going on until I switched to another brand it instantly stopped! Couldn’t believe it! Vet told me this good has terrible quality ingredients.