BY WELLNESS

Feed your puppy wholesome food which features a blend of animal protein, botanicals and nutritional supplements and is a natural source of DHA. The antioxidant-rich formula helps support a strong immune system. Help your new best friend grow up healthy and strong with this Wellness CORE Puppy Food that is formulated with a delicious blend of quality animal protein, botanicals and nutritional supplements for balanced nutrition. The puppy food is grain- and gluten-free to accommodate dogs with food sensitivities, and it is a natural source of DHA to support high energy and healthy development of bones and teeth. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Puppy Health Consideration: Brain Development, Vision, Immune System Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 4 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Ground Potatoes, Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Oil, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Vitamin E Supplement, Beta Carotene, Niacin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyroxidine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Folic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Kale, Broccoli, Spinach, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Bananas, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness, Chicory Root Extract, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Taurine, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilu see more...

Jori D.
Plano, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy is 10 months old and has a sensitive stomach, we have used this dog food since day one with him. This dog food is great for him and never give him an upset stomach, and he loves it! The only downside to this product is that it's a little expensive for the amount you get, but if you want a healthy puppy, the price is worth it!
Jeremy S.
Love this puppy food. My puppy did too. Perfectly sized for his tiny mouth and sharp little teeth. I love that this is grain free. Awesome ingredients and can be found at most pet retailers like petsmart. I would recommend this product, a little more pricey but worth it for better quality pet food.
Sierra W.
Statesboro, GA
My dog LOVES this food. He is always happy and healthy and ready to play. I have noticed with some lower quality brands he acts a little sick to his stomach every now and then, so I definitely recommend a higher quality food. This one is great, however, I'm sure you could get something of similar quality while staying a little cheaper
Clorae B.
Woodinville, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this food. Keeps her feeling Fee, so she doesn’t chew on unnecessary items; and has helped her grow. She doesn’t have gas, or other health problems. This was one of 4 brands my vet recommended and we’ve been happy!
Taylor S.
Alma, MI
Although this food has great ingredients, It did not thrill my dog or myself. We got it from petsmart and it was extremely pricey for starters. Not to mention my golden retriever was not a fan and actually stopped eating it entirely. I haven’t bought it again since.
Mona N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My little yorkie loves this stuff and i love it even more as they have no by product, real meat, actual fruits and veggies. I feel so safe when feeding this to my pup. He cant stop eating it thanks wellnesscore!
Molly E.
Palm Coast , FL
Absolutely love this food for my dogs! Both of my puppies are nice and healthy eating this foods minimal ingredients, no fillers or byproducts. Very healthy for your pups!
Laura K.
Silver Spring
My 6 month old puppy has done great on this kibble. He has lots of energy and people always comment on how shiny his coat is. A bit pricier than other brands, but it lasts a couple months.
Dezira B.
Our puppy is 4 months old, and she's a small breed.  We had a difficult time finding a dog food that she liked and that was good for her tummy. We tried Blue Buffalo but it seemed to be too much for her. I stumbled across Wellness Core Puppy on Amazon a couple months ago for 1/2 the price of BB and she's been happy ever since. I would definitely recommend this food as I feel it's milder for smaller puppies and overall good nutrition without all the nasty fillers. It's a top rated dog food on many of the trusted sites.
Jennifer R.
I'm someone who loves to feed my dogs the best and most nutritious foods I can find. I love how this products is organic and free of all the sketchy stuff in cheap dog foods out there. My pug has been on this for a couple of months and seemed to enjoy it along with some of the wellness brand wet food but after a while she didn't like it and kept eating less and less of it until we had to switch her.
Katherine C.
Powder Spgs, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wondering if anyone who uses this brand can tell me if they found this specific brand to be a good food for their puppy? I have a 8wk old puppy and looking for a good dry food to start him on so he can gain weight and get all the nutrition he needs. Also if there's anything else u found good for a puppy let me know as well :)