BY WELLNESS

Ensure your kitty is receiving the proper nutrition he or she needs with this indoor formula cat food. Carefully formulated with specialized ingredients, the food helps reduce hairballs, control weight and promote balanced nutrition. Serve your indoor feline a hearty and nutritious meal with this Wellness CORE Indoor Formula Cat Food. Made with wholesome ingredients, including animal protein, a botanical blend and supplements, the fish, grain- and gluten-free food is formulated to deliver complete and balanced nutrition to your kitty, while helping reduce hairballs and maintain a healthy weight. The food is rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat, while protein from chicken and turkey help promote lean muscle mass. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Deboned Chicken Nutrition Option: Grain Free Package Weight: 2Lb Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Potato Protein, Tomato Pomace, Pea Fiber, Natural Chicken Flavor, Canola Oil (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness, Taurine, L-carnitine, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus A see more...

• Does anyone know if this is ash free my cat needs to be on a spec...1 Answers
  • I have a 1 year old cat that weights 22lbs. Any recommendations o...3 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have fed our fur babies Core food sine they started dry food. They seem to like it a lot! The price is high compared to other brands, but it is a good quality product with real meat as the first ingredients. They recently changed the size of the kibbles (made them smaller) and it’s easier for my kitties to bite through them. Be careful with portions size though because our kitties have gained some weight with the recommended amount of food (and very few treats!)
Nicole E.
Carlsbad, CA
One of my cats is really picky about her food but she loves this brand! Unfortunately it isn't always to find and I have been wanting to get the grain free for my cats  because I have celiac disease and my cats cross contaminate my house and make me sick from the food they eat but unfortunately it is a bit pricey so I haven't purchased a bag yet. One day I will! I am sure they will love it just as much if not more than their regular indoor formula :)
Fel C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two cats absolutely love Wellness Core indoor formula kibble! I switch between Wellness Core wet and dry, and they eagerly gobble up both types, but the dry food is definitely their favorite! I lovely call the kibbles "chocolate chips" because they get so excited when they hear the rustle of the bag. But they also don't gorge, and I don't have worry about obesity or dietary related problems because Wellness Core is grain-free, with meat based proteins as the main ingredients. Yay for happy, healthy cats!
Kayci L.
MAPLE GROVE
I'm still in the process of switching my cats to this, but so far so good. I didn't notice any signs that the change has given them any digestive issues. They really seem to love how it tastes, and I like feeding them something that has a lot of good protein. The kibble is the perfect size for them to munch.
Victoria H.
Richmond, VA
I've been using the Welness Core brand of products with my fur baby since she was a kitten and she has always liked it.  We also feed her the same brand of wet food which she LIVES for.  It makes me feel good as a pet owner to give my precious baby something that is good for her.
Emilie D.
Hubert, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: WellnessA Core Indoor Formula Adult Cat Food more...
Having fed both my dog and cats multiple products from Wellness, I have been consistently satisfied with the price points, value, and variety. And my Vet approves!
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
My cats love this stuff. The ingredients are great and the kibble are small. The only con is the price. I luckily got this on clearance so it was only 18 bucks for the large bag but normally I think it's at least double that? Quality comes at a price though
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have been feeding my cat this formula since the day she turned 6 months old. She absolutely loves it, and I feel it has kept her healthy and with a shiny coat for her whole life! The smell isn't super fishy like some other varieties, and the little kiblets are the perfect size!
Jenny P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is what we feed our cat normally. We switch it up every now and then but this is our base. My cat has never turned it down. She doesn't even really need grain free, my husky needs grain free. We give her this just in case the dog gets into her food.
Marcie W.
Kingston, PA
My cat loves this. Well, she loves all food! But she was shedding too much and her claws were brittle. I changed to this grain free formula and problem solved! It also helped her digestion. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone!
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a 1 year old cat that weights 22lbs. Any recommendations on how to help her lose weight? Is this the best alternative?
Alicia K.
Does anyone know if this is ash free my cat needs to be on a special urology formula due to high ash in many cat foods but he seems to hate his food. I'm searching for better options for him!