BY WELLNESS

Ensure your kitty is receiving the proper nutrition he or she needs with this indoor formula cat food. Carefully formulated with specialized ingredients, the food helps reduce hairballs, control weight and promote balanced nutrition. Serve your indoor feline a hearty and nutritious meal with this Wellness CORE Indoor Formula Cat Food. Made with wholesome ingredients, including animal protein, a botanical blend and supplements, the fish, grain- and gluten-free food is formulated to deliver complete and balanced nutrition to your kitty, while helping reduce hairballs and maintain a healthy weight. The food is rich in omega fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat, while protein from chicken and turkey help promote lean muscle mass. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Deboned Chicken Nutrition Option: Grain Free Package Weight: 2Lb Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Potato Protein, Tomato Pomace, Pea Fiber, Natural Chicken Flavor, Canola Oil (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Ground Flaxseed, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Choline Chloride, Mixed Tocopherols Added To Preserve Freshness, Taurine, L-carnitine, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus A see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Susan M.
Review for: WellnessA Core Indoor Formula Adult Cat Food more...
A long time ago we switched from your standard cat food brands to Wellness. In case you’ve ever wondered if high-end cat food makes a difference, I can tell you it did for my cats. It was most noticeable in their fur. It became sleek and soft. The cats really seem to love the food too. I think they are generally healthier. It’s worth the extra money to keep my cats healthy.
Megan W.
COLOGNE, MN
Review for: WellnessA Core Indoor Formula Adult Cat Food more...
I love this brand! It is grain free and is all natural ingredients that cats would eat in the wild. My cat had issues throwing up all the time and I thought it was because he would eat too fast but once we switched to grain-free cat food, he completely stopped. Diet is very important for your pets too.
Sara P.
Georgetown, IN
Review for: WellnessA Core Indoor Formula Adult Cat Food more...
Although this is pricy, it’s the best food for my cats. I have a Himalayan, Persian, and a Siamese. The Himalayan has bad eye problems and this food makes her eyes healthy as well as her coat. Sometimes we try out different foods for them due to budget but we always go back to this.
Fel C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My two cats absolutely love Wellness Core indoor formula kibble! I switch between Wellness Core wet and dry, and they eagerly gobble up both types, but the dry food is definitely their favorite! I lovely call the kibbles "chocolate chips" because they get so excited when they hear the rustle of the bag. But they also don't gorge, and I don't have worry about obesity or dietary related problems because Wellness Core is grain-free, with meat based proteins as the main ingredients. Yay for happy, healthy cats!
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have fed our fur babies Core food sine they started dry food. They seem to like it a lot! The price is high compared to other brands, but it is a good quality product with real meat as the first ingredients. They recently changed the size of the kibbles (made them smaller) and it’s easier for my kitties to bite through them. Be careful with portions size though because our kitties have gained some weight with the recommended amount of food (and very few treats!)
Caitlyn J.
S Hempstead, NY
Review for: WellnessA Core Indoor Formula Adult Cat Food more...
I was feeding this to my almost 2 year old cat for months. He’s a small Bombay. He loves the food but unfortunately I could no longer feed it to him due to medical issues. The price is good and I would buy again if he could eat it.
Nicole E.
Carlsbad, CA
One of my cats is really picky about her food but she loves this brand! Unfortunately it isn't always to find and I have been wanting to get the grain free for my cats  because I have celiac disease and my cats cross contaminate my house and make me sick from the food they eat but unfortunately it is a bit pricey so I haven't purchased a bag yet. One day I will! I am sure they will love it just as much if not more than their regular indoor formula :)
Cullen B.
Eugene, OR
Review for: WellnessA Core Indoor Formula Adult Cat Food more...
My cat likes this food! It provides him the nutrition he needs and it’s very reasonably priced. We started him off on another brand and he got a skin rash. When we switched to this brand he never had another issue!
Victoria H.
Richmond, VA
I've been using the Welness Core brand of products with my fur baby since she was a kitten and she has always liked it.  We also feed her the same brand of wet food which she LIVES for.  It makes me feel good as a pet owner to give my precious baby something that is good for her.
Erica H.
Wapato, WA
My cats love this stuff. The ingredients are great and the kibble are small. The only con is the price. I luckily got this on clearance so it was only 18 bucks for the large bag but normally I think it's at least double that? Quality comes at a price though
Kassandra C.
Phoenix, AZ
I have a 1 year old cat that weights 22lbs. Any recommendations on how to help her lose weight? Is this the best alternative?
Alicia K.
Does anyone know if this is ash free my cat needs to be on a special urology formula due to high ash in many cat foods but he seems to hate his food. I'm searching for better options for him!
jaqueline r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this product is worth for cats does it have a lot of vitamins for them