WellnessA Complete Health Indoor Adult Cat Food uploaded by Sandy C.

BY WELLNESS #68 in Cat Food & Treats

Help support your kitty's indoor lifestyle by ensuring she receives the nutrition she needs with this Wellness Complete Health for Indoor Cats Salmon & Whitefish Meal Recipe. Specifically crafted to deliver whole-body nutritional support, the food features quality protein and omega fatty acids from salmon and whitefish meal. The delectable flavor appeals to your feline friend's cravings. Features: Specially formulated to provide your indoor cat with the nutrients she needs; omega fatty acids from salmon and whitefish meal help support skin and coat health; contains quality protein; phytonutrients from 3 sources of cranberries Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Calories per Serving: 3,744 kcals per kg; 389 kcals per cup Package Weight: 11.5 lbs. Directions: Dry Food only: 4 - 7 lbs.: 1/3 - 1/2 cup 7 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 - 2/3 cup 10 - 15 lbs.: 2/3 - 3/4 cup Dry Food and Wet Food: 4 - 7 lbs.: 1/3 cup + 3-oz. can 7 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 cup + 3-oz. can 10 - 15 lbs.: 2/3 cup + 3-oz. can Based on a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Ingredients: Salmon, Whitefish Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, Ground Rice, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Natural Fish Flavor, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Cranberry Extract Powder, Cranberry Fiber, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous S see more...

Missy L.
Santa Ana, CA
I swear by this one for my cats. It used great-quality ingredients and no fillers that can cause health issues. It's a little pricier than some of the more standard dry food, but it's much better for your cats' health and absolutely worth it. You can find it at any PetSmart or PetCo.
Miki M.
Spokane Valley, WA
I absolutely love this &so does my cat. She's pretty picky about food, but she loves her Wellness!! I was feeding her a different brand of supposedly 'natural' food, but it ended up making her lose her hair!! Wellness has helped her hair grow back &maintain a healthy weight.
Hannah H.
Portland
My cat seems to really like this food and he is a known picky eater. he also suffers from hairballs that this formula seems to help mitigate. This food has good quality ingredients that I trust and max clearly loves it. Its one of the top brands I recommend to other pet owners.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
WellnessA Complete Health Indoor Adult Cat Food My 9 year old Bangle Tiana has IBS and needs special food to keep her from getting sick. When they discontinued the brand that worked for her, this was one of the replacement alternatives that I tried: it sucked. It wasn't exactly cheap, and the ingredients were not up to par with the claims made by the food. Overall, I would not recommend.
Steve S.
Seattle, WA
This is our go-to choice for dry cat food. It's natural, organic, doesn't have a bunch of crap we don't want.  Also, having fostered over 50 cats so far, this is the only food that nobody has tolerance problems with.
They love it, or I assume they do. I don't speak cat, but it's all gone when I come back.
Renate M.
Columbia, SC
We just recently tried this the first time since we got it for FREE at Petsmart. They were sending coupons out and this was one of them. I got it because I have heard great things about it and especially cause it's for indoor cats. Let's just say it was a huge hit and both indoor and outdoor cats ate it up.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
We used to use this brand for our inside cats until they had urinary infections but before they absolutely loved it! They both a rescues and would even eat the bag if it was left out. I would definitely recommend.
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
GREAT HEALTHY PRODUCT FOR YOUR CAT. FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, IT IS GREAT TASTING TO MY CAT ALSO. A LITTLE ON THE PRICEY SIDE BUT IT'S WORTH IT SEEING THE HEALTH BENEFITS ARE GREAT. I USUALLY BUY MY CAT'S FOOD AT PET SMART, WALMART OR PETCO AND AM WILLING TO PAY A LITTLE EXTRA FOR A GOOD PRODUCT
Danisha T.
My cat has really liked your food and flavors. We are vary happy with the food. Almost every meal my cat eats all that we give him. As for price it is within reason. It is something my cat has really liked and that is what we are looking for. I would suggest this to my cat friends.
Ania C.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Amazing food. Such a good quality. My cat absolutely loves it. Her coat is so much shinier ever since she started eating it. Its a good value for the quality that you get. I own a 4 year old Siberian female cat. I  will definitely buy over and over again.