WellnessA Complete Health Indoor Adult Cat Food uploaded by Sandy C.

BY WELLNESS

Help support your kitty's indoor lifestyle by ensuring she receives the nutrition she needs with this Wellness Complete Health for Indoor Cats Salmon & Whitefish Meal Recipe. Specifically crafted to deliver whole-body nutritional support, the food features quality protein and omega fatty acids from salmon and whitefish meal. The delectable flavor appeals to your feline friend's cravings. Features: Specially formulated to provide your indoor cat with the nutrients she needs; omega fatty acids from salmon and whitefish meal help support skin and coat health; contains quality protein; phytonutrients from 3 sources of cranberries Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Salmon Calories per Serving: 3,744 kcals per kg; 389 kcals per cup Package Weight: 11.5 lbs. Directions: Dry Food only: 4 - 7 lbs.: 1/3 - 1/2 cup 7 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 - 2/3 cup 10 - 15 lbs.: 2/3 - 3/4 cup Dry Food and Wet Food: 4 - 7 lbs.: 1/3 cup + 3-oz. can 7 - 10 lbs.: 1/2 cup + 3-oz. can 10 - 15 lbs.: 2/3 cup + 3-oz. can Based on a standard 8-oz. measuring cup. Ingredients: Salmon, Whitefish Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, Ground Rice, Canola Oil (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Oat Fiber, Natural Fish Flavor, Choline Chloride, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Cranberry Extract Powder, Cranberry Fiber, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (Vitamin K), Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous S see more...

Dede M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like this as i feel its healthier option for my cats. Cats are finicky and I have 1 that loves all the wellness while the other 2 like it sometimes. They definitely prefer the wet food. I buy this for my one cat although the others eat as well!
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
WellnessA Complete Health Indoor Adult Cat Food My 9 year old Bangle Tiana has IBS and needs special food to keep her from getting sick. When they discontinued the brand that worked for her, this was one of the replacement alternatives that I tried: it sucked. It wasn't exactly cheap, and the ingredients were not up to par with the claims made by the food. Overall, I would not recommend.
Madison. W.
Orange Park
I had my cat switched to this after he started having stomach issues and wow. His coat is so silky, he doesn’t shed as much, and his tummy issues have vanished. Keeps him happy 💕
Renate M.
Columbia, SC
We just recently tried this the first time since we got it for FREE at Petsmart. They were sending coupons out and this was one of them. I got it because I have heard great things about it and especially cause it's for indoor cats. Let's just say it was a huge hit and both indoor and outdoor cats ate it up.
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We used to use this brand for our inside cats until they had urinary infections but before they absolutely loved it! They both a rescues and would even eat the bag if it was left out. I would definitely recommend.
Kiki C.
CENTRAL FALLS
GREAT HEALTHY PRODUCT FOR YOUR CAT. FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, IT IS GREAT TASTING TO MY CAT ALSO. A LITTLE ON THE PRICEY SIDE BUT IT'S WORTH IT SEEING THE HEALTH BENEFITS ARE GREAT. I USUALLY BUY MY CAT'S FOOD AT PET SMART, WALMART OR PETCO AND AM WILLING TO PAY A LITTLE EXTRA FOR A GOOD PRODUCT
Danisha T.
My cat has really liked your food and flavors. We are vary happy with the food. Almost every meal my cat eats all that we give him. As for price it is within reason. It is something my cat has really liked and that is what we are looking for. I would suggest this to my cat friends.
Emilie D.
Hubert, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Having fed both my dog and cats multiple products from Wellness, I have been consistently satisfied with the price points, value, and variety. And my Vet approves!
Hannah H.
Portland
My cat seems to really like this food and he is a known picky eater. he also suffers from hairballs that this formula seems to help mitigate. This food has good quality ingredients that I trust and max clearly loves it. Its one of the top brands I recommend to other pet owners.
Katlin S.
Affordable and has better ingredients compared to some other brands in a similar price range. I have noticed fewer hair balls from my pet, and she enjoys the dry food product.