BY WELLNESS

Complete Health is a well-rounded, everyday diet including meats, grains andfruits with a focus on the nutrition that cats need to stay fit and healthy whenthey have a moderate activity level and an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5.14Lb Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, GroundRice, Chicken Fat(preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of VitaminE), Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Meal, Chicken Liver, Cranberries, TomatoPomace, Olive Oil, Chicory Root Extract, Cranberry Extract Powder, CranberryFiber, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement), CholineChloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, FerrousSulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, ManganeseSulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, Hydrochloride, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Taurine, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Not Less Than) 36.0% Crude Fat (Not Less Than) 18.0% Crude Fiber (Not More Than) 3.0% Moisture (Not More Than) 11.0% Ash (Not More Than) 6.5% Magnesium (Not More Than) 0.098% Vitamin E (Not Less Than) 300 IU/kg Taurine (Not Less Than) 0.2% Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 3.5% Omega 3 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 0.45% Total Micro-Organisms* (Not Less Than) 80,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food NutrientProfiles. see more...

Erin K.
Syracuse , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness is a fantastic brand! I have been a dog and cat groomer for over 10 years and wellness is one of those products that I recommend to everyone. And I have to say that 99% of the customers that I recommend wellness two are still on wellness!! It’s a great natural food is so healthy and has such a vast variety of flavors and textures in it’s wet and dry food. You just can’t go wrong with Wellness
Alexis C.
Galion, OH
MY CAT LOVES THIS FOOD!!!! She will not eat anything else but this food! It is a bit costly but my cat has never been healthier. She is playful again and is just an all over happy cat! I would recommend this to everyone that wants their cat happy and healthy!
Angelica 🍁.
Chicago
My cat loves this! Every time I buy different food she does not eat it at all! She enjoys this cat food very much. I highly recommend if you want to give your cat the healthy benefits and vitamins while they’re eating!
Lexi P.
Louisville
When it comes to health care for you cats this if the product you want to get. Made with organic food and nutrients cats love eating this dry food everyday. Keeps them healthy and in shape. Would highly recommend.
Diana G.
Something about this cat food that all three of my cats just love. I get excited watching there excitement, they never leave any of it. It definitely meets expectations and I would buy it again ! Thanks !
Jess K.
Bloomsburg, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to like this, but they’re not super picky. I like that it seems like a healthier version compared to other brands. Wish it wasn’t so expensive but I would recommend it to fellow cat owners
Kayleigh R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We love Wellness Dry cat food. It's doesn't have all the fake ingredients of other dry cat foods. It might be priced a little higher than normal food but I feel good knowing my cats are eating well!
Peggy C.
New York
My 2 year old cat likes this food and it’s a healthy food choice. His coat is shiny and he’s in great health.we only feed him the bestWellnessA Complete Health Cat Food
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
My 2 cats love Wellness. I fed them this for the past 2 years and I recently had to switch them to a different food because one of our kitties developed health issues. They do not like their new food as much as they like Wellness. I would recommend purchasing the large bags online. It was saving me about $10-15 by buying the 11 lb bag online vs. buying it in store.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
We love the Wellness brand for my cat, Boots. She is going to be 16 years old soon, and there are few soft and dry foods she will keep down. This brand she ended up really liking and she almost never pukes now. She used to vomit a lot years ago, which concerned us, but it turns out that it was likely foods that didn't agree with her maturing tummy. After switching to Wellness and Blue brands, she almost never gets sick now - yay!
Rosana M.
My cat have 2lbs, is perfect for her or not?