BY WELLNESS #86 in Cat Food & Treats

Complete Health is a well-rounded, everyday diet including meats, grains andfruits with a focus on the nutrition that cats need to stay fit and healthy whenthey have a moderate activity level and an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5.14Lb Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, GroundRice, Chicken Fat(preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of VitaminE), Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Meal, Chicken Liver, Cranberries, TomatoPomace, Olive Oil, Chicory Root Extract, Cranberry Extract Powder, CranberryFiber, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement), CholineChloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, FerrousSulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, ManganeseSulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, Hydrochloride, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Taurine, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Not Less Than) 36.0% Crude Fat (Not Less Than) 18.0% Crude Fiber (Not More Than) 3.0% Moisture (Not More Than) 11.0% Ash (Not More Than) 6.5% Magnesium (Not More Than) 0.098% Vitamin E (Not Less Than) 300 IU/kg Taurine (Not Less Than) 0.2% Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 3.5% Omega 3 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 0.45% Total Micro-Organisms* (Not Less Than) 80,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food NutrientProfiles. see more...

April M.
Cle Elum, WA
I chose this product for the triple cranberry formula. I have a cat that got crystals and our vet had her on prescription dry food. Her coat got ugly and she really didn't like it. I did some research and even my vet agrees that this is better than what she had prescribed. Her coat is beautiful and it's something that I can feed my other cats too! Everyone is in good health and super soft.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
My 2 cats love Wellness. I fed them this for the past 2 years and I recently had to switch them to a different food because one of our kitties developed health issues. They do not like their new food as much as they like Wellness. I would recommend purchasing the large bags online. It was saving me about $10-15 by buying the 11 lb bag online vs. buying it in store.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert
This brand is a bit more expensive than others on the market. However, most cheaper cat and dog foods on the market make their food with TONS of fillers, additives, and hard to digest ingredients- like corn and wheat.

I like that this brand because of the quality of their ingredients, attention to nutrients and vitamins needed for our furry babies, and even the smell & texture of their food. Plus, my furry kiddos love them! I have noticed their fur even looks and feels healthier too!
Stephanie R.
Before we had our baby 5 months ago, our kitty was our first baby. We only like to give him quality food and Wellness has always been our number one choice. Over the years he’s had quite a few hair balls and this formula food has helped him immensely. It’s obviously pricier than your average cat food that you can find at any corner store. But it’s so worth it. His coat is shiny, his breath doesn’t stink, he’s healthy and the hair balls have decreased. We’ll continue to be Wellness consumers in our house!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Got this for free with a coupon at petsmart. The chunks in this are bigger than the chunks in another wellness brand I've tried. The bigger pieces are better suited for my big cat. He eats it no problem. He has a delicate stomach and his bowel movements have been great with this. Some foods give him diarrhea or even constipation (he is long hair so he is prone to furballs and constipation)- with this food I haven't had that problem at all. His fur is super soft and I enjoy this food so far.
Chelsea G.
Levittown
this is a 5 star cat food. I will never feed my cats anything else. pros its one of the healthiest choices in food for your cat with great ingredients no by products or fillers. cons it is a big pricey , but i promise its worth every penny and your cats will thank you!!!. they have a huge selection to choose from diet, high protein, no grains wheat or soy for pets with allergies and more. give them a try.
Erin K.
Syracuse, NY
Wellness is a fantastic brand! I have been a dog and cat groomer for over 10 years and wellness is one of those products that I recommend to everyone. And I have to say that 99% of the customers that I recommend wellness two are still on wellness!! It’s a great natural food is so healthy and has such a vast variety of flavors and textures in it’s wet and dry food. You just can’t go wrong with Wellness
candace M.
Mountville
I've use this brand of pet food for years and all my pets are healthy and happy! It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for, all natural ingredients and a brand that does not test on animals!
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
My cats are very picky when it comes to their food. I received a coupon from Pet Smart for a free bag and decided to give it a try. My cat love this food! I like the fact that it is better for them compared to other major cat food brands on the market. I would buy this brand again.
Alexis C.
Galion, OH
MY CAT LOVES THIS FOOD!!!! She will not eat anything else but this food! It is a bit costly but my cat has never been healthier. She is playful again and is just an all over happy cat! I would recommend this to everyone that wants their cat happy and healthy!
Rosana M.
My cat have 2lbs, is perfect for her or not?