BY WELLNESS

Complete Health is a well-rounded, everyday diet including meats, grains andfruits with a focus on the nutrition that cats need to stay fit and healthy whenthey have a moderate activity level and an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5.14Lb Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, GroundRice, Chicken Fat(preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of VitaminE), Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Meal, Chicken Liver, Cranberries, TomatoPomace, Olive Oil, Chicory Root Extract, Cranberry Extract Powder, CranberryFiber, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement), CholineChloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, FerrousSulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, ManganeseSulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, Hydrochloride, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Taurine, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Not Less Than) 36.0% Crude Fat (Not Less Than) 18.0% Crude Fiber (Not More Than) 3.0% Moisture (Not More Than) 11.0% Ash (Not More Than) 6.5% Magnesium (Not More Than) 0.098% Vitamin E (Not Less Than) 300 IU/kg Taurine (Not Less Than) 0.2% Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 3.5% Omega 3 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 0.45% Total Micro-Organisms* (Not Less Than) 80,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food NutrientProfiles. see more...

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand is a bit more expensive than others on the market. However, most cheaper cat and dog foods on the market make their food with TONS of fillers, additives, and hard to digest ingredients- like corn and wheat.

I like that this brand because of the quality of their ingredients, attention to nutrients and vitamins needed for our furry babies, and even the smell & texture of their food. Plus, my furry kiddos love them! I have noticed their fur even looks and feels healthier too!
Lindsay K.
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cats love this dry food and i rotate between all flavors and my adult male prefers this or the salmon. he obviously doesn’t like the indoor or weight control ones as much (who would?) but he loves most the kitten one which my kitten should be eating and she prefers this adult flavor. i wish there were more coupons or specials in stores, it rarely goes on sale and i don’t like to cheap out on my cats food, i only ever buy them this brand dry food.
Christian S.
Louisville , KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Helps keep my cats happy and healthy. They love their food and they maintain a healthy weight even if they snack on other food often. It’s expensive but worth it because it’s healthy and made with real chicken which is a huge reason I’m in love with it knowing my cats are eating good.
Ashley S.
Jermyn, PA
My cats are very picky when it comes to their food. I received a coupon from Pet Smart for a free bag and decided to give it a try. My cat love this food! I like the fact that it is better for them compared to other major cat food brands on the market. I would buy this brand again.
Sandy J.
Plymouth, FL
My cats enjoy this food and because their are less fillers it seems like they eat less food. I use Petco for auto delivery and it's convenient instead of purchasing at the store.
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It’s a food I like buying because it has good ingredients and I don’t have to worry over whether or not my cats are getting good quality. Unfortunately, it’s just a bit too pricey. I can get equally as good of quality on something quite a bit cheaper.
candace M.
Mountville, PA
I've use this brand of pet food for years and all my pets are healthy and happy! It's a bit pricey but you get what you pay for, all natural ingredients and a brand that does not test on animals!
Alisha B.
Lucasville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats seem to enjoy this cat food pretty well. This is usually the brand I buy and I would buy again it is a good product not to pricey as long as my cats are happy I am happy and I would recommend to a friend
Erin K.
Syracuse , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness is a fantastic brand! I have been a dog and cat groomer for over 10 years and wellness is one of those products that I recommend to everyone. And I have to say that 99% of the customers that I recommend wellness two are still on wellness!! It’s a great natural food is so healthy and has such a vast variety of flavors and textures in it’s wet and dry food. You just can’t go wrong with Wellness
Angelica 🍁.
Chicago
My cat loves this! Every time I buy different food she does not eat it at all! She enjoys this cat food very much. I highly recommend if you want to give your cat the healthy benefits and vitamins while they’re eating!
Rosana M.
My cat have 2lbs, is perfect for her or not?