BY WELLNESS

Complete Health is a well-rounded, everyday diet including meats, grains andfruits with a focus on the nutrition that cats need to stay fit and healthy whenthey have a moderate activity level and an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5.14Lb Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, GroundRice, Chicken Fat(preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of VitaminE), Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Meal, Chicken Liver, Cranberries, TomatoPomace, Olive Oil, Chicory Root Extract, Cranberry Extract Powder, CranberryFiber, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement), CholineChloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, FerrousSulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, ManganeseSulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, Hydrochloride, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Taurine, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Not Less Than) 36.0% Crude Fat (Not Less Than) 18.0% Crude Fiber (Not More Than) 3.0% Moisture (Not More Than) 11.0% Ash (Not More Than) 6.5% Magnesium (Not More Than) 0.098% Vitamin E (Not Less Than) 300 IU/kg Taurine (Not Less Than) 0.2% Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 3.5% Omega 3 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 0.45% Total Micro-Organisms* (Not Less Than) 80,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food NutrientProfiles. see more...

Stephanie R.
Before we had our baby 5 months ago, our kitty was our first baby. We only like to give him quality food and Wellness has always been our number one choice. Over the years he’s had quite a few hair balls and this formula food has helped him immensely. It’s obviously pricier than your average cat food that you can find at any corner store. But it’s so worth it. His coat is shiny, his breath doesn’t stink, he’s healthy and the hair balls have decreased. We’ll continue to be Wellness consumers in our house!
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Got this for free with a coupon at petsmart. The chunks in this are bigger than the chunks in another wellness brand I've tried. The bigger pieces are better suited for my big cat. He eats it no problem. He has a delicate stomach and his bowel movements have been great with this. Some foods give him diarrhea or even constipation (he is long hair so he is prone to furballs and constipation)- with this food I haven't had that problem at all. His fur is super soft and I enjoy this food so far.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This brand is a bit more expensive than others on the market. However, most cheaper cat and dog foods on the market make their food with TONS of fillers, additives, and hard to digest ingredients- like corn and wheat.

I like that this brand because of the quality of their ingredients, attention to nutrients and vitamins needed for our furry babies, and even the smell & texture of their food. Plus, my furry kiddos love them! I have noticed their fur even looks and feels healthier too!
Christian S.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Helps keep my cats happy and healthy. They love their food and they maintain a healthy weight even if they snack on other food often. It’s expensive but worth it because it’s healthy and made with real chicken which is a huge reason I’m in love with it knowing my cats are eating good.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
My cats are very picky when it comes to their food. I received a coupon from Pet Smart for a free bag and decided to give it a try. My cat love this food! I like the fact that it is better for them compared to other major cat food brands on the market. I would buy this brand again.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
My cat is a finicky eater. He doesn’t like wet food. He picks at dry food. So, I needed to find a high quality dry food so that even if he was just eating a little bit, he was getting some good nutrients. After switching to Wellness his coat is so much healthier. He eats much more at meals. He really loves it!
Callie R.
Cleveland, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Very vice products my cats seem to really enjoy it And don’t seem to have any problems with it they love it and ate them so fast I don’t have anything bad to say about it very good very recommended to anyone with cats
Hannah W.
Fort Gordon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It’s a food I like buying because it has good ingredients and I don’t have to worry over whether or not my cats are getting good quality. Unfortunately, it’s just a bit too pricey. I can get equally as good of quality on something quite a bit cheaper.
Karla T.
Los Angeles, CA
My cats deserve the best and I give them the best! Wellness is a great brand and so are all their products and my cats personally eat this stuff up! Also very affordable so I will continue to support this brand and encourage y’all to do so as well.
Kacie L.
Amelia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Decent quality cat food that my cats enjoyed. Better than some of those other name brands and not too pricey either. Still has some questionable ingredients but improved my cats coat after some continual use
Rosana M.
My cat have 2lbs, is perfect for her or not?