BY WELLNESS

Complete Health is a well-rounded, everyday diet including meats, grains andfruits with a focus on the nutrition that cats need to stay fit and healthy whenthey have a moderate activity level and an indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 5.14Lb Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Rice, Ground Barley, GroundRice, Chicken Fat(preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a natural source of VitaminE), Natural Chicken Flavor, Salmon Meal, Chicken Liver, Cranberries, TomatoPomace, Olive Oil, Chicory Root Extract, Cranberry Extract Powder, CranberryFiber, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement), CholineChloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, FerrousSulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, ManganeseSulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Kelp, Chondroitin Sulfate, Glucosamine, Hydrochloride, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Taurine, Rosemary Extract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Not Less Than) 36.0% Crude Fat (Not Less Than) 18.0% Crude Fiber (Not More Than) 3.0% Moisture (Not More Than) 11.0% Ash (Not More Than) 6.5% Magnesium (Not More Than) 0.098% Vitamin E (Not Less Than) 300 IU/kg Taurine (Not Less Than) 0.2% Omega 6 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 3.5% Omega 3 Fatty Acid* (Not Less Than) 0.45% Total Micro-Organisms* (Not Less Than) 80,000,000 CFU/lb. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food NutrientProfiles. see more...

April M.
April M.
Cle Elum, WA
I chose this product for the triple cranberry formula. I have a cat that got crystals and our vet had her on prescription dry food. Her coat got ugly and she really didn't like it. I did some research and even my vet agrees that this is better than what she had prescribed. Her coat is beautiful and it's something that I can feed my other cats too! Everyone is in good health and super soft.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Seattle, WA
My 2 cats love Wellness. I fed them this for the past 2 years and I recently had to switch them to a different food because one of our kitties developed health issues. They do not like their new food as much as they like Wellness. I would recommend purchasing the large bags online. It was saving me about $10-15 by buying the 11 lb bag online vs. buying it in store.
Diana H.
Diana H.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert
Got this for free with a coupon at petsmart. The chunks in this are bigger than the chunks in another wellness brand I've tried. The bigger pieces are better suited for my big cat. He eats it no problem. He has a delicate stomach and his bowel movements have been great with this. Some foods give him diarrhea or even constipation (he is long hair so he is prone to furballs and constipation)- with this food I haven't had that problem at all. His fur is super soft and I enjoy this food so far.
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
I love the brand wellness because I know what my pet is actually eating! Although it's a bit pricer then some other brands I know it's healthy and it's for the best for my pet! Love it and she loves it too!
Kitty H.
Kitty H.
Abingdon, MD
We love the Wellness brand for my cat, Boots. She is going to be 16 years old soon, and there are few soft and dry foods she will keep down. This brand she ended up really liking and she almost never pukes now. She used to vomit a lot years ago, which concerned us, but it turns out that it was likely foods that didn't agree with her maturing tummy. After switching to Wellness and Blue brands, she almost never gets sick now - yay!
Natasha N.
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
My cat was raised on this stuff! Super great, wholesome ingredients. I will say that it is quite expensive though.
Destiny L.
Destiny L.
Jamestown, OH
Used this kind a few times. My cats liked it pretty well! It's not too pricey either ! So it's a win win for everyone
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
I feed my cat wellness. I feel it is a good quality food without a bunch of filler ingredients
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
I feed my cats this dry food. They like the flavor and texture of this even not mixes with wet food.
Rosana M.
Rosana M.
My cat have 2lbs, is perfect for her or not?