BY WELLNESS

In this Lamb, Barley & Salmon Meal Recipe for Dogs, Wellness used carefully chosen, authentic ingredients for everyday health. An optimal balance of nutrient-rich whole foods to fulfill the unique health needs of your dog, providing whole-body nutritional support to promote complete health. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Lamb, Barley & Salmon Primary Ingredient: Lamb Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 405 calories per cup Package Weight: 15 lbs Ingredients: Lamb, Menhaden Fish Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Barley, Ground Brown Rice, Rye Flour, Tomato Pomace, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a natural source of Vitamin E), Salmon Meal, Rice Bran, Tomatoes, Ground Millet, Natural Lamb Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Carrots, Spinach, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite], Vitamins [Beta-Carotene, Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B-12 Supplement], Choline Chloride, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Chicory Root Extract, Garlic, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Green Tea Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcus Faecium, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Products Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 22.0% Crude Fat (min) 12.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% Calcium (min) 1.2% Phosphorus (min) 0.90% Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg Omega 6 Fatty Aci see more...

Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have spent so much time and money in finding the right dog food that I have given up and ended with this brand of food. I'm not saying at all that I dislike this but it is my dog who is very picky. This is the only brand that she has actually stuck and lasted the longest and is actually still on this food. It is a bit pricey but I have to stay with this because my of picky dog.
Megan L.
When it comes to your pets I love that Wellness doesn’t skimp on high quality ingredients that are natural for your babies! I also love that the dry dog food,treat selection, and even their canned food is grain-free and gluten-free for my dogs!
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I really like that this brand has a lot of consciousness towards holistic and natural dog food. It’s a bit pricey but I think my fur babies are worth it. They are both little dogs and love the food.
Heather W.
['amsterdam', ''], NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchase this brand because I feel safe feeding it to my purebred Chihuahua. I purchased the small toy breed which is perfect for him because they are small enough to actually fit in his mouth and he obviously enjoys the taste because he's so excited every morning when I pour him a scoop!
Taniecesia P.
I try to get the best food for my fur babies I just recently found out about this brand but they seem to like it and no one's gotten sick so that's Good to me it's supposed to be made with real fish and chicken and I believe that was the first ingredient
Charlie A.
This is a good food my my dogs. It's a bit more on the expensive side, but worth it if you care about your pets digestion and health. This brand is good for older and younger dogs. I find it at PetCo I believe
Ciera C.
Steilacoom, WA
I love this brand and their ingredients and also the missing ingredients. I felt like my yorkies coat was softer after switching to this food and his breath was less stinky.
Kristin C.
Columbia
I can't say enough good things about Wellness brand especially their complete health dog food. I love the ingredients, the smell isn't strong or gross, our dog loves it and it doesn't mess with his sensitive skin issues. We usually wait until we catch it on sale but whenever we can we buy a small bag!
Baylee S.
Dallas
We had trouble find a dog food for our lab that didn't give our big girl an upset stomach. Thankfully we found Wellness and she loves it and we love that she doesn't make our house smell like a fart factory! Love love love Wellness and their products!
Autumn N.
Concord, NH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these products they do cost a little more but with a petco card you get often get deals and money off.knowing what your pet is eating is importaing and wellsense is careful about what they put in their food! I would certainly buy it again