BY WELLNESS

Water is an extremely important nutrient with respect to a cat's overall well-health. Since cats do not have a strong thirst drive, it is important for a cat to ingest water with its food. Packed with the same whole food nutrition as Wellness dry formulas, these canned foods are a delicious way to increase your cat's moisture intake. Available in nine flavors. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef & Chicken Primary Ingredient: Beef Package Weight: 3oz Ingredients: Beef, Chicken Liver, Chicken, Chicken Broth, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Zucchini, Natural Chicken Flavor, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cranberries, Blueberries, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Ground Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, Iron Proteinate (a source of Chelated Iron), Beta-Carotene, Zinc Proteinate (a source of Chelated Zinc), Vitamin E Supplement, Choline Chloride, Cobalt Proteinate (a source of Chelated Cobalt), Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate (a source of Chelated Copper), Folic Acid, Manganese Proteinate (a source of Chelated Manganese), Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, VitaminA Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (Not Less Than) 10.0% Crude Fat (Not Less Than) 5.0% Crude Fiber (Not More Than) 1.0% Moisture (Not More Than) 78.0% Ash (Not More Than) 2.3% Magnesium (Not More Than) 0.025% Taurine (Not Less Than) 0.10% see more...

• Is this a newer brand or is it only sold in pet stores li...3 Answers
  • Is this good for kitties with very sensitive tummies? I'm...10 Answers
Tina G.
New York
This is an excellent brand of cat food. My cats devour it, their favorite seems to be the Turkey formula, and I love that it’s good for them. I was feeding my cats dry food from popular name brands found in grocery stores that claimed to be grain free and one of them became diabetic (yes cats can get diabetes, I was really shocked too) the food made them fat and sick. After some research I found wellness and now they both are at a healthier weight, have more energy, shiner coats with less dander and my cat is on her way to remission from diabetes. Everyone should make the same investment into what they feed their pets as they do in what they feed themselves
Rachel S.
Garden Grove, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As a family, we used to feed our cat dry food all of the time. As he has had health issues, due to old age, we decided to switch him to a wet food diet. We shopped around for different brands and wanted to go with a company that was more natural and without grains. My cat was really responsive to this brand. He seems to really enjoy the chicken flavored wet food. While he still has his health issues, we feel better feeding him a high quality cat food.
Frances M.
Normally, my cat eats dry kibble. Once or twice a month, however, we will feed her wet foot just to help expand her palette. She absolutely loves this stuff! She will eat an entire can in a matter of minutes. I love how inexpensive it is. The ingredients are also of quality! This is really great stuff! I definitely would recommend it for any cat!
Gabriella N.
When I first got my cat, I knew that I wanted to give him the best when it came to food. There is so much garbage on the market, and it ends up hurting animals more than anything. With Wellness, I never have to worry about that! I know that what I'm feeding my cat will keep him around for a long time.
Yana N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I feed this brand to my cat he is six years old I’ve always been giving him healthy foods that are organic and grain free and he’s very healthy he’s a little bit on the heavy side but that’s because I got him neutered and my cat is it short here domestic cat and I really love you so much
Larisa v.
New York , NY
I've been a fan of Wellness® canned cat foods for many years. Their turkey & salmon and chicken flavor was one of the foods my cat liked when I was starting to transition them from grained dry food to grain-free canned food. Will recommend
Elisa E.
Hartford, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
None of my 4 cats would eat this. They literally turned their noses up at it and walked away. It smelled just like their other food to me so I have no idea why they wouldn't eat it. But I definitely didn't re-buy. I've bought wellness in a pouch before and they seemed to like that a lot better.
Krishna P.
Brighton, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
It’s natural and doesn’t make her poop smell awful like some of the other wet foods. It’s got better ingredients then most cat foods which have crude. I always get this product when I can for her and she always goes back to it.
Shera P.
Batavia, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this canned food as a special treat for my cats. As soon as they hear the can peel back they run right to the kitchen. They absolutely love this product. I would recommend this for any cat lover out there!
Lindsay K.
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cats like this brand wet food and it’s usually easy to find in stores. it’s a little pricey but most stores will have a buy more save more option on the cans and that’s when i’ll stock up. it’s less of a cost for me than the kibble in my mind.
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this good for kitties with very sensitive tummies? I'm always afraid to try new foods for them.
Chelsea W.
Parkin, AR
Is this a newer brand or is it only sold in pet stores like Petco?