BY WELLNESS

Show your dog extra love with a treat that is as healthy and wholesome as it is delicious. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Soft & Chewy Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef & Turkey Primary Ingredient: Beef Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 8 oz Directions: Feed 1 Greenies per day. Not suitable for dogs less than 5 lbs or dogs less than 6 months of age. Fresh drinking water should always be available. Ingredients: Beef, Turkey, Ground Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Vegetable Glycerin, Guar Gum, Cane Molasses, Carrots, Salt, Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic, Blueberries, Flaxseed, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Phosphoric Acid (a Natural Acidifier), Sorbic Acid (a Preservative), and Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Preservative). Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 14.0% Crude Fiber (max) 2.0% Moisture (max) 30.0% see more...

• Does your dogs like these. My guy is 6 months old and has...2 Answers
  • Did your dog like these? Would a schnoodle have any issue...5 Answers
Julianna V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness has the best treats and dog food on the market. This stuff does not give my dog a stomach ache or give my dog Macie any problems. These are good too because they are soft and not really crunchy. My dog loves these I always have to hide them in the cabinet!
Lesly V.
Miami Gardens , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppies love this . I taught them how to do all the tricks they know with this chewy heaven! My puppies know how to sit, speak, play dead, etc. not only that but wellness is a good source and is GRAIN FREE!! Which is really good. I feed my pets the best and do my research! GRAIN FREE is the way to go.
Alicia H.
My dog absolutely loves these treats. They are made up of great natural ingredients and are soft chews so she does not make a crummy mess. I get these from petsmart as they are usually on sale and will continue to get as my Lab x Ridgeback loves them!
Danielle M.
Aliquippa, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our golden retriever puppy loves these treats! They seem to agree with his belly too, some treats we’ve tried in the past have not been too kind to him. we also feed him Wellness food, we just love this brand!
Amanda N.
Charleston, SC
This is the only brand dog food and treats i will feed my dog. Partially just for consistency reasons but i know he does well on their products. He loves their food!
Bianca V.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Atom (my dog lol) LOVES these things. I have used them as training treats and rewards and basically for everything. I would like to think he doesn't love three more than me, but I'd say it's pretty darn close. They are very affordable and I definitely recommend. Here are some pictures of him waiting for me to give him some lol.
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These were recommended to me by my puppy training instructor.  They are pretty healthy, inexpensive, and great for training and rewarding.  There is a strong smell, but it doesn't bother me at all--and clearly the pup loves these.  I buy these on Amazon or Chewy.com.
Katie S.
I have a very picky dog - he only likes chewy treats. He will do anything to get his paws on these wellbites! He likes all of the flavors - I can't tell if he prefers one flavor over another so I just rotate flavors.
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
my dog has always loved these treats since he was younger. i love the size of the squares and surprisingly, the bag seems to last us long enough (when using other treats in between). i also love that they're chewy - dogs' favorite!
Jeannine G.
Sicklerville, NJ
I used these to house train my Yorkshire terrier. I cut them into little pieces & put them into a container. Whenever she did her business outside she got a piece. VERY good quality product and she LOVES them. She was trained VERY quickly and NO accidents in the house! I continue to treat her after walks...it's so small of a piece of 'jerky' & good quality plus constant reinforcement of where to do your business!! Love this item!
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Did your dog like these? Would a schnoodle have any issues with eating these treats?
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
Does your dogs like these. My guy is 6 months old and has shown signs of being picky.