Wellness WellBars

Wellness® WellBars are grain free, all natural, crunchy dog treats. WellBars are oven-baked using only premium ingredients with no corn, soy, wheat, artificial colors or flavors.

Who loves their cat?
Who love their dog?
Start your review of Wellness WellBars!
How would you rate this product?
Trin R.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
My two pups 🐾 love these treats so much! Everyday I give them one each at six in the evening ⏰. Without fail, they start staring me down and following me around about an hour before six 👀. If I don’t give my dogs their treat at six they absolutely lose their minds and drive me loca en la cabeza 😜. So these t’s, can’t say the word, “treat” either or they lose their minds, are bomb.com. I am a big fan of the Wellness brand and have been feeding my dogs their food for about 17 years.
Gia J.
Wellness WellBars uploaded by Gia J.
These crunchy well-bars, as you can see are my dog's absolute favorite because the bag is almost gone. I usually save them for an afternoon snack after nap time and try to only give them one each time, but they like them so much and bars allow them to take their time eating them that I sometimes give them two. My miniature dachshunds do pretty well eating the snacks on their own but these biscuits probably are they best choice for the really small, tea cup sized dogs. At first I was breaking them in half and giving them to my pups, but noticed that they were doing just fine with chewing them and eating them on their own. They have a great shelf life to them and my dogs loved them right away and I liked that my money felt well spent. I would highly recommend these treats to other dog lovers/owners.
Esther S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Supposedly these are very good for dogs but they don't like them very well. After they lay on the floor for a while they eventually eat them but they are not super enthused with them.
Stefanie F.
Brooklyn, NY
My dog loves these. I have to be super picky with which treats I buy her. She has multiple food allergies.
Shannon D.
Lakewood, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I love my dog and I love feeding him things that will benefit him in his mind, mouth and soul!
wendy C.
Narragansett, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I like giving my dog treats that are good for him, and these fit the bill. They are the perfect size for giving several per day.
Lorin A.
Collingswood, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For years, our dogs (now dog) have gotten one of these at night before bedtime and they absolutely wait for it and rush us if we aren't getting ready for bed when they think we should. They have good ingredients and smell almost good enough to try!
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love these! I find a bag of them at Marshall’s for $4! They’re a good little treat for them to eat!
Lauren W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We like that these are a healthier treat but my dogs aren’t a huge fan of them. Gave them to a neighbor and their dog loves them.
Nica H.
Lindenhurst,NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Maltese loves these. When he sees them he starts doing all types of trick. I love that they are so healthy for him, especially since he’s a picky eater.