Wellness Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food uploaded by Jenny W.Wellness Turkey Formula Canned Cat Food uploaded by Madison. W.

BY WELLNESS

WLZ1094 Features Cat food Excellent source of high quality protein Made with USDA turkey free of added growth hormones and steroids Digestible protein source Product Type: Wet/Canned Health Benefit: Natural/Organic Flavor: Turkey Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Blacks & Grays see more...

Buy on PETCO
Katharine H.
This helps me minimize the amount of insulin I have to give to my cat. He loves the taste and eats all of it all the time. This is exactly what I wanted and needed. All cat owners should feed their cat this food.
Christine W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This a great wet food option. All wet foods vary and truly depends on your pets taste. It took a long time for me to find out which one she preferred. Certain flavors she prefers more.
Lily R.
We have three senior cats, and two have dietary issues. Although their primary food is prescription kibble, they love to have a serving of Wellness Turkey pate daily. It is easily digested and enables us to feed powdered medications without fuss. I am delighted to be able to use this high quality product for our "fur children."
Makenzie R.
Silverdale, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love how this brand is all natural and grain free, grain is not digested in animals, or humans really in that matter.. so why give it to them? Our fur babies deserve the best! And the brand is the best. Highly recommend spending the extra money to make sure my animals are getting high quality products!
Madison. W.
Orange Park
My little boy, Benny, absolutely LOVES Wellness products. It’s the only thing that I’ve been able to feed him without him getting sick or anything on. Keeps his coat super shiny, and helps with shedding a ton, which I never expected.
Enchanté T.
Lakeville , MN
My cats love these canned foods! What cat doesn’t? What I love about this brand is how healthy it is for my pets. I saw a significant decrease in hairballs and throw up from my boys. They seemed more active and peppy too. I would recommend this brand to anyone!
Carly C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My sweet girl is in love with these! They have great flavors that I know she’ll love and it makes me happy to know she is getting top notch food. A bit pricey but that’s what you get for taking good care of your pet!
Stephanie S.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Loves this car food! I buy other flavors as well, but my cat that loves wet food craves his dish every night!! Good value, as I only give him half a little can each night, so I can buy 16 cans and be set for a month.
Nicole S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Cats are obsessed with this formula! Perfect amount of protein and the Guaranteed Analysis always makes me feel good about what I’m feeding them! Plus it’s nice that you can find these cans pretty much anywhere!
Scott M.
Kissimmee
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Each can provides decent food portions. Very hydrating and healthy option for cats. A good choice in select protein with limited ingredients. Easy to store and save for next day with a generic can reusable lid!