BY WELLNESS

Wellness Stew Canned Dog FoodThese deliciously chunky, slow-cooked classics use whole food ingredients that provide exceptional nutrition and extraordinary flavor. Our recipes look, taste and smell so good because they're naturally that way. It's an everyday entree that is a delicious and nutritious way to make more out of mealtime. Contains no wheat, meat by-products, or artificial color, flavors or preservatives. A natural, homestyle stew with tender cuts in savory gravy that your dog will love. see more...

• Thinking of mixing this with my dogs dry wellness food, any thoughts? 2 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Both of my dogs seemed to absolutely love this formula the best out of all the other wellness brand wet foods. They both go crazy when they see me mixing it with their dry food. I also love how easy it is to scoop it out of the can than he other chunky formulas and it's easy for my dogs to eat it.
Dareen E.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
I mixed this is with my dogs dry food and he loved it! He likes it better without it mixed but I mix it just so he can get used to eating dry food! Definitely recommend!
Kathy P.
Kathy P.
This product is so good , I gave to my dog and he loved it ! It has nice texture with the chicken. Well thought out although purina is better but this is still good .
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Thinking of mixing this with my dogs dry wellness food, any thoughts?