BY WELLNESS

Wellness Stew Canned Dog FoodThese deliciously chunky, slow-cooked classics use whole food ingredients that provide exceptional nutrition and extraordinary flavor. Our recipes look, taste and smell so good because they're naturally that way. It's an everyday entree that is a delicious and nutritious way to make more out of mealtime. Contains no wheat, meat by-products, or artificial color, flavors or preservatives. A natural, homestyle stew with tender cuts in savory gravy that your dog will love. see more...

• Thinking of mixing this with my dogs dry wellness food, a...2 Answers
Ashley B.
United States
My dogs love it! I use this as a treat to supplement their regular diet, particularly on holidays. So when we're have our turkey dinner, so do they. You can also see the real chunks of veggies and meat, and it actually smells good.
Sadie B.
Manitou Spgs, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
He loves it!! He gets one can mixed in with a cup of wellness dry puppy food every morning. It doesn’t smell terrible like most wet dog food and looks more like human canned chunky stew! I recommend because he gets so excited as I mix it up!
Jennifer R.
Both of my dogs seemed to absolutely love this formula the best out of all the other wellness brand wet foods. They both go crazy when they see me mixing it with their dry food. I also love how easy it is to scoop it out of the can than he other chunky formulas and it's easy for my dogs to eat it.
Dareen E.
Corona, CA
I mixed this is with my dogs dry food and he loved it! He likes it better without it mixed but I mix it just so he can get used to eating dry food! Definitely recommend!
Kathy P.
This product is so good , I gave to my dog and he loved it ! It has nice texture with the chicken. Well thought out although purina is better but this is still good .
Debbie S.
Staten Island
I have a 10 year old boxer with allergies. He’s been eating this food (as well as the Wellness dry food) for years and he’s never had a bad reaction.
Nikki R.
Philadelphia
Dogs loved it for added flavor to their dry food, I also like to keep a couple cans around should I run out of dry food.
Marisa S.
Tewksbury, MA
My dog loves this, I add to her kibble and she goes nuts. All things wellness are good for your pets
Ashley T.
Hannon, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness canned food is a great treat for my dog. She is obsessed and gets so excited when she gets it.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Thinking of mixing this with my dogs dry wellness food, any thoughts?