Wellness Super5Mix Large Breed Puppy Health Puppy Food uploaded by Mallory H.Wellness Super5Mix Large Breed Puppy Health Puppy Food uploaded by Elizabeth E.Wellness Super5Mix Large Breed Puppy Health Puppy Food uploaded by Trayce D.

BY WELLNESS

Wellness Complete Health Chicken Brown Rice and Salmon Meal Large Breed Puppy Food - Dry Puppy Food & Large Puppy FoodLarge breed puppies grow up to be big, lovable adult dogs. On this journey from puppy to adult, they have special nutritional needs. Wellness Complete Health Chicken Brown Rice and Salmon Meal Large Breed Puppy Food is made specifically to help nourish large puppies so that they can grow (and grow, and grow!) into large, healthy and happy dogs. Large puppies have a longer growth cycle and a faster potential growth rate than medium and small puppies. Wellness Complete Health Chicken Brown Rice and Salmon Meal Large Breed Puppy Food is formulated to help control energy intake for paced growth. This large puppy food recipe controls calories and limits fat to help ensure consistent and steady growth. Wellness chefs have also added some special ingredients in this dry puppy food. DHA fatty acids support brain and eye development, so that your pup's mind and vision will stay sharp throughout adulthood. Each bag of Wellness Complete Health Chicken Brown Rice and Salmon Meal Large Breed Puppy Food includes a precise level of calcium and phosphorous to aid in controlled bone development. Strong bone growth as a puppy helps to ensure your dog enjoys a lifetime of play and healthy living. This large puppy food is not only nutritious, but it is also delicious! Its first two ingredients are deboned chicken and whitefish, which add a natural flavor your dog will love. This dry puppy food also contains high quality carbohydrates in the form of oatmeal and ground barley, which are easy on the digestive system. Additionally, this large puppy food contains fruits, veggies, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids and ActiCoat probiotics. No GMOs, meat byproducts, wheat, corn or soy have been added to this formula. The result is a complete dry puppy food without any unnecessary fillers. see more...

Trayce D.
Nixa, MO
I have a doberman puppy I did some research on good dog foods, and tried a couple different brands and it came to this brand that did not upset her tummy. I have been feeding this to her since she was 12 weeks old. I feed her food to her in 3 different portions in a day. (breakfast, lunch, dinner) There is only 2 other items that I will give her to eat. 1.) With her breakfast, I mix in probiotics. 2.) treats when in training. Since she is my service dog, she is out and about with me in public quit a bit, I get a lot of compliments on how beautiful and shiny her coat is. and comments like, "wow, you take really good care of her." I really feel comfortable feeding this dog food to her. I recommend that you give it a try and see if it's a food fit for your furbaby's tummy too.
Elizabeth E.
Beaufort, SC
I have a Saint Bernard puppy. She is currently 7 1/2 months old. I have been feeding her Wellness Large Breed Puppy food for several months now. She is doing fantastic! She weighs 80+ lbs. I switched her from her previous food because she was scratching a lot and had some red splotches on her belly. That has cleared up since being on Wellness.
Shawna W.
I love this product so so much. My dog was having allergies and this was the only food that didn't affect her. My dog always loves to eat this!
Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
Gave this to my husky when she had her puppies, and it helped her keep her weight on better than the other brands. Her puppies loved it as well.
Rachel S.
Douglasville, GA
Excellent dog food! I have a 10 year old Rednose Pitbull and a 1 year old American Bulldog and what's great about the Wellness brand is that there are many different options to choose from for your dog's diet. My Pitbull has a sensitive stomach so I'm able to choose from the Wellness selection.
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
My dogs love this kind and I love it because it only has good ingredients it makes my dog coat look so shiny too
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Wellness makes great dog food. I had issues in the past with my dogs having sensitive stomachs and digestion issues with previously used food. I researched good dog food and this is one I found. Wellness is moderately priced and has good ingredients listed. The number one ingredient being meat you can't go wrong. The wellness core election also offers grain free.
Grace B.
clarkston
This is a great product for both of my two doggies. This is pretty pricey for everyday food but provides them with energy to last all day long. This dues run right through them and required you to let them put more often
Hannah L.
Watertown, NY
I used this food for my Siberian husky and my Golden Retriever! They both LOVE it. We buy it at Petsmart and it's always in stock. Not too spendy, but what's not to love about all natural food for your animals?
Jennifer O.
This food is a little on the pricey side but it really is premium dog door. One was the ingredients and it is just packed with nutrients. I encountered this food for the firay time at a local pet store my dog has allergies to wheat and corn so needed something with out those ingredients. Believe it or not it is pretty hard to find I think it might be because it is such a cheap filler.
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
Do they sale this at Kroger's?