Wellness Super5Mix Large Breed Puppy Health Puppy Food uploaded by Mallory H.Wellness Super5Mix Large Breed Puppy Health Puppy Food uploaded by Elizabeth E.Wellness Super5Mix Large Breed Puppy Health Puppy Food uploaded by Trayce D.

BY WELLNESS

Wellness Complete Health Chicken Brown Rice and Salmon Meal Large Breed Puppy Food - Dry Puppy Food & Large Puppy FoodLarge breed puppies grow up to be big, lovable adult dogs. On this journey from puppy to adult, they have special nutritional needs. Wellness Complete Health Chicken Brown Rice and Salmon Meal Large Breed Puppy Food is made specifically to help nourish large puppies so that they can grow (and grow, and grow!) into large, healthy and happy dogs. Large puppies have a longer growth cycle and a faster potential growth rate than medium and small puppies. Wellness Complete Health Chicken Brown Rice and Salmon Meal Large Breed Puppy Food is formulated to help control energy intake for paced growth. This large puppy food recipe controls calories and limits fat to help ensure consistent and steady growth. Wellness chefs have also added some special ingredients in this dry puppy food. DHA fatty acids support brain and eye development, so that your pup's mind and vision will stay sharp throughout adulthood. Each bag of Wellness Complete Health Chicken Brown Rice and Salmon Meal Large Breed Puppy Food includes a precise level of calcium and phosphorous to aid in controlled bone development. Strong bone growth as a puppy helps to ensure your dog enjoys a lifetime of play and healthy living. This large puppy food is not only nutritious, but it is also delicious! Its first two ingredients are deboned chicken and whitefish, which add a natural flavor your dog will love. This dry puppy food also contains high quality carbohydrates in the form of oatmeal and ground barley, which are easy on the digestive system. Additionally, this large puppy food contains fruits, veggies, omega-3 and 6 fatty acids and ActiCoat probiotics. No GMOs, meat byproducts, wheat, corn or soy have been added to this formula. The result is a complete dry puppy food without any unnecessary fillers. see more...

Alexa C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This large breed puppy food has facilitated such a great growth in my new 5 month Labrador retriever. We started feeding her this at 4 months and we are so glad we did! Yes, it’s pretty expensive, but compared to all the other food products on the market — it was so worth the added cost! I know that a good pet food has protein as the first two ingredients, and this does. So I knew right off the bat it was better than half of the other foods out there. I have noticed my puppy has steadily gained weight (healthily) and she has a steady flow of energy. She never crashes or has so much energy I can’t handle her. As for the taste, labs will eat just about anything so I can’t really comment on that, but she has never had a problem eating it. As a human, I notice the smell is a lot more natural than other pet foods. So that is reassuring to me knowing that she won’t be consuming chemicals or by products. If you have a large breed puppy, it is important to monitor their growth to make sure they don’t grow too quickly otherwise they can have joint damage. This food is everything I could ask for and more! My pup loves it and I am happy that she is healthy. :)
Lisa T.
Shark River Hills
We started our first dog on Wellness Toy Breed 5 years ago because it is grain-free and specific to the needs of our toy poodle. When we adopted our (much larger) labradoodle, we knew Wellness was still the best choice for us. We’ve had her for 7 months and she is happy, healthy, and well-fed. We are satisfied and loyal Wellness customers.
Sadie B.
Manitou Spgs, CO
Grain free and my puppy seems to really love it! He is very regular and consistent in his bowels, so it digests well. I had read many decent reviews on it and feed it to our 6 month old German Shepherd. I would most definitely recommend. Lots of added nutrients and real meat!
Grace B.
clarkston
This is a great product for both of my two doggies. This is pretty pricey for everyday food but provides them with energy to last all day long. This dues run right through them and required you to let them put more often
Alexis V.
Joshua Tree , CA
Wellness was an excellent food, but man was it expensive. My dog loved it and her coat was so shiny. She stayed at a healthy weight as well. The price just kills me for a large breed dog.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
My dog has super sensative skin and this is the only food we have found that doesn't irritate his poor skin.
Christine L.
Kettering , OH
Do they sale this at Kroger's?