Alexa C.
Purchased at: PetSmart
This large breed puppy food has facilitated such a great growth in my new 5 month Labrador retriever. We started feeding her this at 4 months and we are so glad we did! Yes, it’s pretty expensive, but compared to all the other food products on the market — it was so worth the added cost! I know that a good pet food has protein as the first two ingredients, and this does. So I knew right off the bat it was better than half of the other foods out there. I have noticed my puppy has steadily gained weight (healthily) and she has a steady flow of energy. She never crashes or has so much energy I can’t handle her. As for the taste, labs will eat just about anything so I can’t really comment on that, but she has never had a problem eating it. As a human, I notice the smell is a lot more natural than other pet foods. So that is reassuring to me knowing that she won’t be consuming chemicals or by products. If you have a large breed puppy, it is important to monitor their growth to make sure they don’t grow too quickly otherwise they can have joint damage. This food is everything I could ask for and more! My pup loves it and I am happy that she is healthy. :)