BY WELLNESS

Wellness Sliced Cuts Adult Canned Cat FoodIts time to treat your cat to natural meaty flavors with a delicious sliced texture- From the proteins that help build muscles, to the vitamins that support good health, Wellness is nutrition with a purpose and great taste- Our tasty cuts provide a complete and balanced meal in a convenient serving size- As always we formulate our recipes with wholesome, healthy, natural ingredients, and they are 100% grain-free- Natural ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives to keep your cat happy and healthy- (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only- Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use- For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use-)UPC: 076344036616 U SKU: SPDSP15015 see more...

brooke w.
Loveland
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
my cat is allergic to chicken, so this was a good wet food alternative. she loved the flavor and it was easy for her to eat. she doesn’t have many teeth left so it was a good fit!
Caroline C.
Hattiesburg, MS
My cat loooves wellness wet food. She’s a 6 year old house cat weighing about 10 pounds. I only feed her wellness brand, it can be a little pricy but the benefits are worth it. She has a beautiful coat and is never digestively sick or struggling with hair balls. Full of energy and it’s all due to her healthy Wellness diet.
Jacqueline R.
Sacramento
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They were having a sale on this so we scooped it up. Black adult cat and tuxedo shorthair. Good price they wanted their iams back though. I don't think they really liked this as much probably because it was better for them.
Alexandra O.
Utica, NY
My cats love Wellness, they seem to like it over most other brands and know as soon as I pop the top what is coming! They eat it right up and seem content afterwards.
Olivia P.
Brooklyn , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great cat food, my cat loves it.  There are no fillers and it's all natural, so I know it's good for him.  It's a good price for the value too.
Aprila S.
Hollywood, FL
My cats love this. It's healthy and nourishing. I have seen a huge difference in coat and energy. My 15 year old senior kitty now has the energy of a kitten!
Alexandria A.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Feed this to my cats and they love it. Sometimes you even see parts of the fish insise which is gross, but at least i know they are eating the real deal
Amanda S.
Melrose
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have a special diet and prescription cat food. They eat it with no issues. No health complaints or concerns. This is a treat for them.
Ashlyn V.
Baltimore, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Grain free wellness wet food is always a hit! All of our Kitties love it and I love that it's healthy and keeps them energentic and slim.
Katherine W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of the few brands I trust with my cats and they actually like it too. Every morning they beg for their wet food, so it must be good.