Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodWellness
Sliced Canned Cuts Turkey Adult Canned Cat Food

Wellness Sliced Canned Cuts Turkey Adult Canned Cat Food

Wellness Sliced Cuts Adult Canned Cat FoodIt's time to treat your cat to natural meaty flavors with a delicious sliced texture. From the proteins that help build muscles, to the vitamins that support good health, Wellness is nutrition with a purpose and great taste. Our tasty cuts provide a complete and balanced meal in a convenient serving size. As always we formulate our recipes with wholesome, healthy, natural ingredients, and they are 100% grain-free. Natural ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives to keep your cat happy and healthy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Sliced Canned Cuts Turkey Adult Canned Cat Food!
Berlin, CT
My cat loves wellness brand foods and I don't have to feel guilty feeding him this since it is made of food that humans would actually eat instead of all by products
Lincoln, NE
I like to buy this product to give my cat a little treat. She knows that when she is getting the turkey can that she is doing something good! She runs to the can every time. As any canned meat, it has a slight smell. It is not overwhelming or specifically a bad smell.
Johnstown, PA
This is a favorite among my cats. It is well proceed and made from quality ingredients.
newton, MA
My cat really enjoys this food but she is not a picky eater. My various foster cats also really like this food and for the price it is perfect
We have been feeding our kitties a combination of dry and wet food for years. Wellness is our go to wet brand. Turkey flavor is a special treat for our cats and they go nuts when the hear the can and smell what flavor it is. Our cats are all healthy and happy and have lived long lives, I am sure due to their great Wellness nutrition.
Niles, MI
Great ingredients! My cat honestly just don’t like wet food and glad bc it’s expensive. #id recommend tho if your kitties do like wet food, this has good ingredients without all the additive crap. Smells terrible but that’s expected from cat food. Lol
sharon, MA
My disabled elderly hedgehog enjoyed this cat food. It had slices in it which gave him a nice texture to eat and also gravy sauce to lick. The nutrition and ingredients are good so whats more to ask?
Columbus
I guess like this but then again they’re like anything that smells remotely stinky and is wet food. I wish it was grain free
Ghent
My cats love all the wellnesa brand wet good . I love it too becauae I can read and understand the ingredients
Valrico, FL
This is her morning food, she ONLY likes the sliced turkey, not the pate, note the minced, it HAS to be the sliced turkey.  She is 20 years old so when you get to be that old, you get to determine how you want your turkey ~ lol!  Definitely recommend the Wellness brand.  It comes in lots of other flavors which she will eat sometimes but THIS is her absolute favorite!

Looking for your answer?