Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient

At Wellness, every ingredient chosen has a purpose, especially when it comes to dogs with food sensitivities. These natural, limited-ingredient diet dog food recipes keep it simple with a single source of protein and easily digestible carbohydrates, without extra fillers or additives. This short, yet complete, list of key ingredients nourishes simply and completely from the inside out with results you can see.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient!
Lis K.
Marlton, NJ
Love this for my dog. He has allergies and this helps. I switch between this and the lamb one with no issues (I'll switch moving the two in changing ratios over a couple days)
Angela Maria Y.
Lutz, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love it. I have three small chihuahuas so I order the small bites. I love that the ingredients are “simple” I feel confident giving my puppies this food. They have shiny coats, great energy and zero stomach issues.
Kelly C.
Staten Island, NY
This dog food is very healthy. My dog has a very sensitive stomach and this is very good for him. I have tried many other brands and nothing compares to this. They use quality healthy ingredients. Definitely recommend this to other dog owners.
Amy T.
Hanahan , SC
Purchased at: Amazon
This is as good as it gets when it comes to dog food. The price is higher, but the quality is worth it. The ingredients are unquestionably clean. Too boot, our dogs always heartily eat when given this food. No problems with recalls have come from this manufacturer. And our dogs never get upset tummies from this line.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient uploaded by Brittany D.
My yorkie has skin allergies and food allergies. She was prescribed purina pro plan ha hydrolyzed hard food for years which she liked but she slowly stopped wanting it and I started noticing that her breath started smelling not so great. The vet said her teeth and gums looked amazing so I knew it wasn't that. I believed it was the grains in the food. So after doing a ton of research and talking to the vet, we put her on this food and she loves it! She was always really finicky about eating her food and she ate this food on her own and was so excited about it! She didn't seem to dislike her old food, she just wasn't excited about it like she is about this. She seems to truly love the taste of this. I also noticed such a difference in her skin and coat. Her hair is so silky and soft. I did start washing her with Dr Bronners Peppermint Pure Castile soap instead of the prescribed shampoo and conditioner she always had which she didn't have much success with, which I think has now helped her skin and coat a lot, but I think the salmon is also contributing to the shine and softness. I really love this food for her & im picky about what I feed her because I want the healthiest stuff I can get and she's a very picky eater! This gets two thumbs and two paws up from us!
Jessica D.
Newburgh, NY
So far my dog hasn't had any issues. She was actually pretty gassy with the food I'd been buying prior to this but so far this seems to help. Her pee was starting to kill my grass so I thought I'd try something new & this seems to be working so far. I also used to have to mix with wet food but it's been a few weeks & this is all I've been giving her & I have no more dead spots in my grass.
Krystin S.
Woburn, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My chihuahua has food allergies and I don't want to feed her anything unless it's all natural. This is what our vet recommended. She loves it!! Her skin is healthier than ever!!! I recommend this food to everyone! Both dogs I've had had awful skin problems and terrible hot spots due to foods with wheat and changing their foods changed their lives!!
Elrene H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog does well on it but she doesn’t like it. I have to mix in something tasty for her to eat it.
Rhonda R.
Prospect Hts, IL
My dogs  love this product. It has a few different flavors so we can switch it up. I have 2 dogs with allergies and this helps with the itchiness. I would add more options for flavors since there are just a few in the Limited ingredient version.
Gina M.
Rohnert Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pup has a very sensitive stomach and was able to handle any food without it upsetting her tummy. We switched her to this food and she has been icky poop free for 3 years. Highly recommend this food!

Looking for your answer?