BY WELLNESS

Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food - Delicious and Nutritious Natural Dog FoodChoose a dog food where every ingredient meets your precious pet's nutritional needs. Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food is made using a short list of key ingredients that nourish your dog completely and simply. This limited ingredient natural dog food formula may be a good choice for dogs with food sensitivities. The first ingredient in Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food is lamb. This unique protein adds great taste to this dry dog food and helps promote muscle growth and maintenance. Oatmeal and ground rice provide high quality carbohydrates that are easy for sensitive stomachs to digest. Carbohydrates also give your dog energy, so play time can be more fun than ever. This natural dog food also includes flaxseed and canola oil, rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 protects your pup's heart and brain and also nourishes the skin and coat. You may notice that your dog's fur is shiny and silky after this dry dog food becomes a daily meal. Added vitamin and minerals cover the rest of your dog's nutritional needs. When your dog feels good, you'll get to enjoy the company of a happy and playful companion. With Wellness Simple Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Oatmeal Dry Dog Food, what stays out is as important as what goes in. This natural dog food does not contain any wheat, corn, soy, gluten, diary, eggs or meat byproducts. Additionally, you won't find any artificial preservatives, colors or flavors in the ingredient list of this dry dog food. This Wellness recipe doesn't need any artificial flavor. With delicious lamb and oatmeal in every bite, your dog will love meal time! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melanie D.
Dog seems to like it and I like the ingredients. She seems to be doing well on the food and I definitely will repurchase. The only negative is that the bag has quite a bit of powder at the bottom of the bag.
Karen B.
My Rottweiler was diagnosed with IBD after she got so sick that she could not eat without vomiting. When she was put on Prednisone she was able to eat without vomiting but she couldn't digest her food and was unable to gain any weight. We could literally see her bones. The vet said just keep trying different foods until we find one that works for her. We tried cooking chicken and rice for her, raw food, and nothing worked for our girl. Then we finally tried Simply Wellness and believe it or not she started gaining her weight back. Simple ingredients are effective for our dogs sensitive stomach!
China W.
We switched from Wellness Core Large Breed formula to Wellness Simple Lamb and Oatmeal, and WOW was their a difference! Our pup LOVES the flavor of the lamb and oatmeal; he definitely prefers it to the Core Large Breed formula. His digestion is much more regular and has far fewer tummy issues now than he did on Core. We supplement this with the Wellness Core wet food to give him an extra boost of protein and he is a much happier camper.
Alexis P.
I tried my puppy on Blue Buffalo and she really hated it, she would not eat it regardless of what I added into her bowl. This food she finally liked and had no chicken added, which she has an allergy to.
Heather N.
When all other dog food fails turn to this, you'll be surprised how much it'll help and how much your dog will love it! My dogs has finally stopped scratching his ears until they bleed and relax. He's happier and healthier all because of the limited ingredients.
Alisha D.
Fayetteville, GA
I personally love it because of the ingredients and I would love for my dogs to eat it, but neither of them will unless they are suuuuuuper hungry.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
My babies LOVE this! They are both picky and one of them is 14 and has a sensitive tummy and he's been eating this for about a foryear and has had no problems. My other baby has allergies to almost every good I have bought but does great on this.