Wellness Signature Selects Grain Free Shredded Entr,e Canned Cat Food - Grain Free Cat Food & Wellness Cat FoodFeed your cat Wellness Signature Selects Grain Free Shredded Entr,e Canned Cat Food. Each Signature Wellness cat food recipe features delicate cuts of real meat in delicious sauces that your cat is sure to love. This 100% grain free cat food does not include any gluten - great for cats with grain-based food sensitivities. The convenient serving size and hydrating texture make Signature Selects are great choice for everyday mealtimes. Choose the flavors that your cat likes best. Wellness does not include any meat by products, wheat, corn or soy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Signature Selects Shredded White Meat Chicken and Turkey Entree in Sauce Canned Cat Food!
I was recently able to get this specific flavor on clearance at Petco and I am very happy that I took advantage. 3 out of my 4 cats love this flavor and that isn't always easy to happen, especially with a healthier food.
Hutto, TX
My cats go wild for this food. They love the shredded texture and it’s fresh smell. It is a crowd-pleaser and they are known for being quite finicky..having limited high-quality ingredients makes me happy to feed them this product.
This food looks very appetizing from my stand point, when I first opened the can. I thought awesome my cats are going to love this... I was wrong. They loved the juice, but snubbed the meat. I ended up donating the cans to the local humane society. The cans were pricey, but most of the food I feed my cats is, so I wasn’t too bothered by that.
Clovis, CA
I feed my cats wet food every morning like clockwork at 7 AM and they absolutely love it. If I don’t have this exact flavor and brand of cat food they will go crazy and not leave me alone and yell at me all morning and make sure that I get this one
Columbiaville , MI
Due to the price my cats only get the signatures a few times a week. They love it!! I try to catch it on sale so I can do a big stock up!! Idc how expensive it is my cats love it and are worth it!
Jersey City, NJ
This is actually a cat food so I don't know why it's listed under Dog food. My cats love this brand. A little on the pricy side but it keeps their coats nice and soft and they never have GI issues after switching them to this food. Highly recommend.
Purchased at: PETCO
I don’t feel guilty about giving them this brand, it doesn’t have all the additives other brands have. My cats love it! It definitely met my expectations.
Sault S Marie, MI
Cat seems to like it. Packaging is simple and easy to open. I just have a brand I prefer to use more. That comes with a better ingredients list.
Port Angeles Washington
As long as my cat likes it, I buy it. She does like this one. I like the list.of ingredients and ahe dancesnlike its tuna.
Lawrenceville
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My cats can't wait in the morning when they hear opening the can. I tried so many, it is their favor and they lick their bowl clean.

Looking for your answer?