Wellness Signature Selects Flaked Tuna & Wild Salmon

Signature Selects gourmet cat food naturally delivers the variety your cat craves. Each signature recipe features delicate cuts of real meat and seafood in delicious sauces. Each simple recipe is prepared by hand and packed with taste- Gourmet preparations of high-quality meats in delicate sauces- Includes hand-packed, quality ingredients you can see- Natural, high-quality protein sources such as chicken, turkey, beef, wild salmon, skipjack tuna- 8 tasty varieties in two convenient sizes- Unique textures to please all different palate preferences- 100% grain free- Easy-open can- No meat by-products, corn, wheat, or soy- Complete & balanced for everyday feeding

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Signature Selects Flaked Tuna & Wild Salmon!
2 years agoPurvis, MS
Wellness Signature Selects Flaked Tuna & Wild Salmon uploaded by Shalayna G.
Wellness signature selects flaked skipjack tuna and wild salmon entree in a broth is a favorite of my black cat Baby. I like the fact that it's good for her because this Wellness signature select contains no meal by-product corn wheat soy artificial preservatives colors or flavors. I like that it is made with natural meaty flavors such as tuna mackerel and salmon and it also has vitamins that she needs in her daily life and diet. I purchased this can cat food at PetSmart for $1.50 which I think is a good value due to the high meaty content. Highly recommend because my girl is a picky eater and she loves it.