BY WELLNESS

Wellness Pure Delights Jerky Cat TreatsPure love deserves pure treats. As a healthy alternative at treat time, we make these jerky bits with premium meat or poultry and just a few all-natural ingredients to keep them tender. Our treats contain no grain, meat by-products, wheat, corn, soy, or artificial anything. And, on top of being healthy, natural ingredients offer irresistible taste. The resealable bag keeps your treats fresh and tasty. see more...

Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Wellness is full of excellent quality products. My cats really loved these treats and would go crazy over them. Unfortunately, one of them developed a urinary problem and they are on a strict prescription diet so they don't get there anymore. A friend told me she had heard Wellness was known for causing those problems, especially in male cats. I never heard of that before so I would always consult a veterinarian with any concerns you may have.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
I have two cats and they both like these treats. I am happy with the ingredients and the price of each bag.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI
My cat, Sylvia, loves these! I mean, she generally likes all treats but she gobbles these up super fast!
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
I have two cats and they both really enjoy these cat treats. It's a good brand and really easy to find.