Wellness Puppy Bites Soft Lamb & Salmon

Wellness Puppy Bites are all natural, grain free, bite-sized treats specially for puppies. Puppy Bites are a natural source of DHA and contain no meat by-products, corn, wheat, dairy, artificial colors or flavors.

How can i order it
Are these really made of oatmeal
Are these good for a puppy with a sensitive tummy?
Start your review of Wellness Puppy Bites Soft Lamb & Salmon!
Zakiya D.
Humble, TX
Wellness Puppy Bites Soft Lamb & Salmon uploaded by Zakiya D.
Purchased at: PETCO
My puppy loves these, these are his favorite treats and they don’t make his breath stink
Brandy G.
My puppy really enjoyed these and I felt comfortable giving them to her since they are pretty healthy. They are easy to find at your local petco or petsmart and pretty cheap. My dog was crazy for these! I even broke them up into little pieces and made them last long.
Felina B.
Papillion, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wellness Puppy Bites Soft Lamb & Salmon uploaded by Felina B.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My fur baby isn’t picky, but this is no exception. She loves these and we use for training. They are easy to break smaller to last through a longer training session and have a good smell to encourage obedience. #furryfriends #aussiedorable #training #loveher
Ekatherina T.
jersey city
Wellness Puppy Bites Soft Lamb & Salmon uploaded by Ekatherina T.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog loves them. They are very soft and that’s what I like because to training is better to be soft so she can chew them fast. The stairs training and walking has been very good with this. What I do recommend is to give a lot of water to your dog with these.[product:wellness-puppy-bites-soft-lamb-&-salmon] #kirathepuppy #shibainu
Dana G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We always have these in stock in our house. Our dogs love them, they last a while as you can break them apart. I like the ingredients in them.
Toya W.
Crown Point, IN
Wellness Puppy Bites Soft Lamb & Salmon uploaded by Toya W.
These fine treats keep my little Kozi happy and content. Grain free, Lamb and Salmon recipe. He loves to show what he can do just to get one.
Machelle H.
Fargo, ND
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Wellness Puppy Bites Soft Lamb & Salmon uploaded by Machelle H.
Purchased at: Pet Valu
My 3-month old chiltie (chihuahua/sheltie mix) loves this Wellness Puppy Bites Soft Lamb & Salmon soo much!! I am confident on giving him this treat because it is grain-free, does not contain corn, soy, meat by-products or artificial colors or flavors. The ingredients include lamb, salmon, superfoods like blueberries ans sweet potatoes, carrots, apples, flaxseed, so I know that I'm giving my pup healthy snacks. 👍
keita G.
Flushing, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Purchased at: PETCO
My 🐶 is 8 years old, he lost most of his teeths. These are good soft treats for puppies, easily digestible. Great for training. Wellness Puppy Bites Soft Lamb & Salmon
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PETCO
We recently brought home a new puppy and this was the first product recommended to us at the local pet store. I love how soft the treats are so I can tear them into smaller pieces while training. The pup absolutely loves them and instantly sits when he sees the bag. It’s a huge plus that the ingredients are natural and include real food items. Awesome brand that cares about their products.
Jennifer C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My Shih Tzu loved it. These snacks are soft so you don't have to worry about your puppy choking. The squares are a little big so I break them in halves before giving them as training treats. Though they say they are for puppies, adult dogs love them too. My cocker spaniel that has problems with her esophagus has no problem eating these. I more than highly recommend them.