BY WELLNESS

WELLNESS PET PRODUCTS 24x 3 OZ CHICKEN DUCK SHR POUCH CAT FOOD- Wellness uses only the highest quality protein from both meat and seafood sources- Real meats including Chicken, Turkey and Duck- Seafood sources from Tuna, Herring, Salmon, Shrimp and Crab-:- (Note: This product description is informational only- Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use- For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use-) SKU: BNGLA7677 see more...

Vernetta L.
Cats love this. I had a problem with stinky cats. This cured it. It is because it's more natural and easier to digest. They are happy kitties and we don't have such a smell.
Ana S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cats did not enjoy it. They refused to eat the bowl. They just approached the bowl, sniffed it, and one of them tried it and left. I am not sure what wasn't appealing to them, but definitely was expensive to tjrow away so I gave it away.
Katia A.
My cat absolutely loves this stuff. He loves his chicken and duck flavors and i love the fact that this brand focuses on providing the nutrition needed and healthy for our pets.
Kimberly L.
Chula Vista
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good product. Only one of my cats eats treats and he loves these. He loves anything with duck.
Ashley L.
La Pine, OR
My cats LOVE this food! They go crazy for it as soon as I open the pouch. I can rest easy knowing it’s full of great ingredients too.
Autumn K.
brattleboro
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Duck is mid line for my cat, some days she likes it others she won’t touch it! This brand is her favorite
Kelsey C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitties favorite cat food! They hear when I'm opening the bag and run so fast to the kitchen!
Janice C.
Middleton, NS
My cats are very fussy so it took them awhile to try these treats but they really like them now. It is important to be patient and keep trying to get your kitties to taste something new.
Quinn E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats gobbled them up. They even sat and waited for more becuase they liked them so much. I love giving them healthy treats since they are family we need good healthy ways to treat them.
jaqueline r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this product really carry shrimp