BY WELLNESS

Wellness Healthy Indulgence offers a menu of succulent morsels paired with delectable sauces for a taste cats love. The only wheat gluten free, natural pouch on the market. Wellness uses only the highest quality protein from both meat and seafood sources. Real, USDA grade, deboned meats including chicken, turkey and duck and seafood sources from herring, salmon, shrimp and crab. Plus, our formula contains no wheat or wheat gluten, no meat by-products, corn or soy, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. see more...

Erin L.
Rock Island, IL
I have 3 boys and they love these pouches! The quality of the food really seems to do wonders for their coats. My kitties love all the gravy that is in these pouches very juicy and tender. I've been buying these pouches for years and would recommend to picky eaters. I've found Petflow & Petsmart have really good prices for them and even go on sale from time to time.
Leah R.
Huntington, NY
My cat isn't a fan of wet food so I like to break up his dry food routine with pouches like these. This isn't his favorite style, and the price tag on this is a little high.
Zoë W.
Denver, Co
We use these as treat foods for my kitties and offer them up when a cat is sick. They are a good value, and don't have as much mess as other cat foods. They are also great for travel and moving. My kitties love it!
Autumn K.
brattleboro
My cat loves this flavors of “treat” food, I enjoy that it is not to much junk food in it, higher in price but she loves it!
jaqueline r.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this have a wried smell