Wellness Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Mini Biscuits 20 oz. uploaded by LAUREN K.Wellness Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Mini Biscuits 20 oz. uploaded by Lacey L.

BY WELLNESS

All-natural peanut butter flavored biscuits are sure to be the highlight of your dog's day. Extra tasty, all-natural, basted biscuits with a big peanut-butter and molasses flavor your dog simply can't resist! Crunchy, baked treats are made from wholesome ingredients and lots of tender loving care. Perfect for training or any snack time! Available in mini, small and large sizes. Food Type: Dog Treat Food Consistency: Biscuit Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: P-Nuttier Primary Ingredient: Wheat Flour Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 20 oz Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Oatmeal, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Crunchy Peanut Butter, Molasses, Malto Dextrin, Natural Peanut Butter Flavor, Cultured Whey, Eggs, Whole Ground Apples, Whole Ground Carrots, Garlic, Sea Salt Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein(min) 17.0% Crude Fat (min) 7.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% see more...

Buy on PETCO
Julia S.
Troy, NY
My dog has been eating these treats for years and still loves them. I use them to help keep him still when trying to brush him and they are the only way I can do this. Would recommend to other pet owners
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs absolutely beg for these. I get the 3 pound bag, which sells for around $13 where I live. The treats are very large - I cut them in half for my two large breed dogs. This treat is really the highlight of their day. The only funny thing is a piece of the treat always gets lodged in the side of my older dog's mouth and I have to help her. No idea why, but she makes that licking "I have peanut butter stuck to my mouth" noise until I help her massage it out! The other dog doesn't have the problem! I will keep buying this product as long as I can find it in stores. Five paws up.
Rachel N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our dog loves these! They're a great treat for him and they really motivated him when we were training. We usually give him 1-2 a day, and they always make him so happy! We usually transfer them out of the package into an air right container so they don't get stale.
Ashley M.
Houston
Harper, my Yorkie Poo, loves these biscuits. I use to use the Petsmart brand biscuits, but the would make him vomit. I’ve been using these biscuits for about 9 months now with no problems. Wellness Old Mother Hubbard Classic P-Nuttier Mini Biscuits 20 oz.
Andrea A.
Clearwater , FL
Amazing product! My dogs love these. I have a standard poodle and his stomach is very sensitive. These are the only treats that he could eat without getting sick.
Lacey L.
My Yorkie absolutely loves these treats I buy them in the mini size. I was happy to find a all natural dog treat and will be purchasing more and other items from this company. Don't let the price distract you you're dog should have a healthy treat plus you get a lot of them and they last for a long time!
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
These are my dogs favorite dog treats. I usually make my own dog treats but when I don't have time these are my go to. They are pretty fairly priced and a great size. When I make dog pupsicles I use these as the handle.
Sara S.
Naples, FL
Our pugs love these! They are the perfect size to give as a reward and are such a cute shape. They have quality ingredients and our boys enjoy them.
I have bought them as a gift for our dog sitter's pets as well.
Heather S.
Tucson, AZ
We bought these once. All of our dogs seemed to like them ok, but not anymore than they like anything else. I only bought them in the first place because I had a coupon. I might buy again in the future if they were on sale/had a coupon.
Katie M.
Brighton , MI
Our miniature doxie Charlie LOVES these treats. She is only 8 lbs so the small treats are perfect for her. She gets so excited and runs to her crate to accept her treat like a good little girl.