BY WELLNESS

• Where can I get this at to try my little pup on it2 Answers
Deja S.
Anderson, CA
It's a great product at some good food and has great ingredients it's a little overpriced though to say the least
Megan O.
Windsor, VT
Dog with chicken allergy and these are his favorite kinds. So little ingredients and that makes us happy!
Jess W.
This is a very healthy choice for your dogs. To expensive though. Would recommend
Jessic M.
Pomona, CA
When my husband and I fire Thor our maltipoo she didn't eat much. She was stubborn and only ate at night, most likely after starving herself. Luckily when we researched her breed deeper we found that it's a trait of Maltese.we switch her food from BlueBuffalo to Wellness. She now eats all of her food twice a day, soft and hard mixed in the mornings and the hard food alone at night. I am so grateful this product is on the market and will never feed her anything else.
Annie F.
Nashville, TN
YES YES YES. Grain free should be fed to all dogs, and the wellness brand is amazing. My dog was on this brand for years until she had to switch to prescription. Your dog will devour this and it is healthy for them!
Amy K.
Woodbridge, Va
My dog seems to like it. The product is always consistent and you can be sure you're getting natural food with no weird questionable ingredients.
Amanda K.
Locust Grove, GA
I really like the Wellness brand. I feel good feeding it to my pets. My dogs eat it up, and it doesn't smell too bad! It is kinda pricey, but I feel like it is very worth it because of the quality of the product. If you every have any question regarding pet food check out dogfoodadvisor.com. They have a lot of great info on hundreds of foods. They break it down to what nutrients is in each and what the pet actually needs.
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
Where can I get this at to try my little pup on it