Wellness Natural Food for Pets Wellness Natural Grain Free Wet Canned Dog Food, 13.2-Ounce Can (Pack of 12)

BY WELLNESS

K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
My dog loves it and I splash for a treat once in a while but he has no allergies or anything that would justify getting it often. Pricey. We can only find it at petco. My dog is a 4 year old border collie who will eat anything.
Courtney M.
High quality ingredients. Definitely one of the brands I trust the most, and my picky German Shepherd loves it. Also purchase turkey, salmon and beef flavors often.
Christina K.
These are quite expensive, but I do feel better about the ingredients. Wellness is known for using great ingredients. I find that their food makes my dogs' coats shiny and my dogs seem to like their food.