Wellness Natural Food for Pets Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Wet Canned Cat Food, 5.5-Ounce Can (Pack of 24)

BY WELLNESS

Wellness CORE Canned Cat Food - Wellness Canned Cat Food & Canned Cat FoodThe Wellness CORE philosophy seeks to support the natural diet of cats, which requires high levels of protein. Each can of Wellness CORE Canned Cat Food contains a high concentration of quality animal protein and a special blend of nutritional supplements. Wellness CORE cat food does not contain any grains. Protein that cats need Your feline friend needs a lot of protein to stay healthy and strong. Wellness CORE Canned Cat Food includes 20% more protein than traditional Wellness canned cat food formulas to support the development and maintenance of lean muscle mass. While protein is an important part of every cat's diet, it isn't the only thing your furry friend needs to stay healthy. Wellness canned cat food also contains fresh, wholesome cranberries to help maintain urinary tract health. Ground potatoes are also added to Wellness's cat food dishes provide an excellent source of vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene. Wellness CORE does not add meat by-products, rendered animal fats, artificial flavors, artificial colors and preservatives to its canned cat food. Additionally, this canned cat food doesn't contain any grains, which helps to limit non-essential carbohydrates. Healthy never tasted so good It doesn't matter how healthy a canned cat food is if your pet doesn't like the taste of it. High quality meats, like beef, chicken, turkey, salmon and whitefish are at the heart of Wellness CORE canned cat food recipes, which will attract even picky eaters. Your cat will meow for more after they get a taste of one of the many Wellness canned cat food flavors like "Turkey & Duck," "Beef, Venison & Lamb," "Salmon, Whitefish & Herring" and "Chicken, Turkey & Chicken Liver." Cats of all ages Wellness canned cat food can unlock your favorite feline's core health and is a nutritious choice for healthy cats and kittens of all ages and types. see more...

Lisa H.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Chewy.com
We have a senior cat with Hyperthyroid. It causes them to lose a lot of weight. This is a calorie dense high quality food. It is helping to keep her weight fairly normal and she loves it.
Elizabeth P.
Castalia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My senior cat with food allergies love these. The nutrition panel is great, the ingredients are fantastic. Real meat is the first one and there’s no weird fillers that cats don’t need. The price is high in comparison to other brands. It averages out to $2+ a can in our area, but it is of a better quality so you get what you pay for.
Larissa B.
New Bedford, MA
I've been purchasing wellness core kitten food for months now.  I have two kittens who became bored with the kitten formula and started adding this into their meals and they started eating again.  The consistency is virtually the same as the kitten formula and they did not experience any digestive discomfort.
Ash S.
This stuff is grain free which is the biggest selling point for me as grain is basically useless for a cat. My two guys are overweight due to getting into dog food, but I've finally moved out into my own place so they get this plus the dry food version and I can already see healthy weight loss. They're both older boys to, each at 8 and both are as hyper as ever.
Kailee J.
North Berwick, ME
Love this grain free food from wellness. We try to stick to a grain free diet for our animals and we all just love wellness brand. Great price for what you get. Will continue to repurchase. Also would recommend to anyone who has pets!
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
This cat food is a great food however my older cats vomited from it, not just one time, every time. I think it's too rich for them. I rescue senior cats 10+ years old. It's a good food just wasn't something my cats could digest.
Amanda M.
Lincoln, CA
I worked at a vets office for many years and this was the brand my vet always used for her own furry family members.
Tori D.
College Sta, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My kitten loves this. He love any wet cat food really. This is one of the brands I get
Sonja J.
Ceres, CA
The cats adore it when I give them this-they go crazy for it! Definitely recommend. The ingredient list is good, and if you have a kitty that is sensitive to grains, it’s a fabulous choice!
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats have been fed Wellness since I have had them. When the Core line was introduced in Canada it was an easy choice to switch to this formula. It is an improved version of their regular Wellness wet cat food. Both of my cats love it (even the extremely picky one). My only complaint is it is on the pricier end for cat food. But it is worth it to have healthy, happy kitties.