Wellness Natural Food for Pets Wellness Complete Health Natural Wet Canned Cat Food

BY WELLNESS

Julie H.
Westminster, MD
I bought this for my cat and I thought it would be a very healthy food to give her but she did not turn out to like it and I wasted my money for no reason. however this does not put harsh on the food at all just because my cat did not like the food does not mean it is a bad food for a cat.
Tiffany W.
Heath, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat wasn't a bug fan of this. I'm not sure if it's the brand, or the flavor but I haven't repurchased it.
Florence W.
Duluth, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My kitty loves this. Doesn't make her constipated and she enjoyed the chunks of meat.