Wellness Natural Food for Pets Wellness Complete Health Natural Wet Canned Cat Food

BY WELLNESS

Buy on PetCareRx
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I got this for my kitten that I recently adopted because I was doing some research and found that the Wellness brand was grain free and kittens seem to enjoy it. At $1.09 a can I expected my kitten to love it and he didn’t not love it but I could tell it wasn’t his “favorite”; we have been experimenting with several brands. The consistency was like a pate and was more spreadable than chunky. I really think it is a good cat food I just hate it’s so expensive 🤷‍♀️
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
i am a firm believer that feeding my cat this food from 9 weeks to her one year birthday that it has made such a difference in her development and growth and the softness and luster of her coat. she eats better than i do
Erin E.
Grand Blanc
We used this food for my kitten for a long time, and I really love the ingredients and am a huge supporter of the brand. Unfortunately, my kitten is a very picky eater, so we ended up changing up his food a bit. I still rated it 5 stars because I was happy with the food itself.
jenna c.
Astoria, NY
My cats love this food! I buy it online in cases and find this is most economical.. Chicken is by far the cats favorite flavor, as it's always eaten entirely and does not leave them hungry- which is great.