Wellness Natural Food for Pets Wellness Complete Health Natural Wet Canned Cat Food

BY WELLNESS

Buy on PETCO
Monika O.
Monika O.
Love wellness. It's a holistic brand that was recommended to me by a holistic vet. All my cats love it. I've tried mixing it up and treating them with other brands periodically because they only eat this in chicken and turkey flavor (since a couple have stomach sensitivities), but they're only interested in the wellness.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
My cats get this brand as a special holiday meal since it's pretty pricey. I wait until it's on sale and can use a coupon to keep a few cans on hand for their special occasions! I prefer feeding grain free since we've had food sensitivity issues, and this brand is definitely top of the line at grain-free!
Madison B.
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
My two cats absolutely love this food so much! Wet food is great for cats because it always keeps them hydrated! This is a great value!
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
All of my pets love love LOVE wellness! We feed them only wellness and blue!
Meghan M.
Meghan M.
Bought this at my local global pet foods. I like how it's a large can. It hard to find cat food in the full size can. My costs seemed to enjoy the flavor.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
My cat loves this. i give it as a special treat and she goes bananas every time and certainly better then most store shelf brands