Wellness Natural Food for Pets Wellness Complete Health Natural Wet Canned Cat Food

BY WELLNESS

Tiffany x.
A good grain free brand of cat food. If your cat likes the meaty type of wet food this is good for them. Only one of my cats liked it and the other one wouldn't touch it or even drink the water I added to it.
Destiny G.
We had a cat for awhile that couldn't do anything with grains in it or it would make her very sick. Not all grain free food is created equal. This was perfect for her. The best place to get it is on Amazon with the subscribe and save option!
Halley S.
Mukwonago, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great brand. One of our cats has a gluten allergy so we first picked up this brand when we switched over to gluten free. Her scabs went away shortly after and she stopped itching! She loves the wet food!
Tatiana S.
Clifton, NJ
Such great food. My boy loves it, it keeps him healthy and it's made with great ingredients. I don't have to worry about any unnecessary chemicals or preservatives and my cat is getting the nutrients he needs.
Sarah A.
Centereach, NY
I love this brand almost as much as my cats do. This paté is made with only the finest ingredients to keep my cats healthy. Even better, these come in 12 oz cans which help me buy in bulk and save money.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Wellness is a quality product that's not too expensive. I also use this to mix in my dogs dryfood and they just love it. Its made with really healthy ingredients.
Jean K.
Fallbrook, CA
Cats love it, it's a great food for them but boy does it stink! Their BM's stink too but the sound of a can opening will get them to run home when outside playing.
Ashley B.
My cats' absolute favorite wet food. It's high in protein and made from quality ingredients- no corn, wheat, or soy. Just a can full of goodness.
Kelley C.
This product is great for all sizes of cats! I would recommend this product to cat owners. It has great ingredients! Try it today at any petco
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Really love getting my cat health cat food and it meet my expectations and I will say it is a good value and affordable, I recommend this
 Elizabeth g.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this good for 4month old kittens?
Maya K.
How does this compare to the Blue Buffalo brand name? I am just wondering if one is healthier for my feline than the other. Let me know!
Carrie L.
Rincon, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Is this good for cats that are picky eaters?
Joanna F.
Where is this brand made? Do they own their own factory or hire a factory to make it for them?