BY WELLNESS

Wellness® Turkey & Salmon Formula Natural Food for Cats.

Grain free.

With added vitamins & minerals. see more...

• Would you recommend this wet food for kitties with a slig...1 Answers
Wellness Natural Food For Cats Turkey & Salmon
  • "Wet food is a treat in our home, or something used to help corral our skittish little boy, and we almost always buy Wellness." in 4 reviews
  • "Before he tried Wellness, he would only eat one cheapo dry cat food with a big brand name." in 1 review
  • "My cats really enjoy most of the flavors and its a nice creamy texture easy for them to eat." in 1 review
  • "There are a lot of options and my cat loves all of them." in 1 review
Autumn M.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Cat Food 5.5 oz, Cat Food 5.5 oz, Other more...
My kitty loves Wellness. She is a very picky eater and won’t eat treats or most canned foods. This is one of the only cans she will eat. I supply her with a half a can a day and she is a very happy kitty. She also enjoys Wellness dry cat food
Emily D.
Harrison, ME
My cats dont normally like canned food but I was in a bit of a bind one day so I picked up some food amd they love it. i dont feed it to them all the time but when i do feed them canned food. It is definitely this.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
My cat, Sasha, is an extremely picky eater. We've tried several brands in the past that she's tolerated, but not quite enjoyed as much as we felt she could have. This product was recommended to me by a friend and even though it was rather pricey I decided to take a leap and purchase a can. And 'lo and behold, my cat fell in love. The moment she hears any of us open the cabinet where her food is stored she goes absolutely crazy! She's the most aloof cat imagineable, but once it's time for her to eat suddenly she's all purrs and ankle rubs and hopeful eyes. More important, however, is the fact that she's clearly become so much healthier since she started eating Wellness products. Her fur is the shinest it's ever been, her breath isn't as smelly as it used to be, and she's a lot more energetic than she was even when she was a kitten! She also gets sick a lot less, which is a relief to both my heart and my bank account. So yes, I definitely recommend this product to everyone who owns a cat. It's pricey, to be sure, but so worth it. I personally suggest buying the product in bulk as it saves you a bit of coin--which, if you're anything like me, is incredibly important.
alyssa t.
Congers, NY
I use wellness wet food as a base for my cats' wet food and usually add more expensive non pate foods to make it more interesting for my picky eaters. they eat it but they don't love it, and I think it has to do with the texture, but that varies with every cat. my vet approves of this as a staple wet food. not totally grain free but ive always been told to pay attention to the first ingeedients listed to judge the qualiry if the food. actual meat is the first listed, so i approve. other foods I add are usually grain free and sliced/chunks/shredded/minced, and appeal more to my cats.
Sheryl T.
Sherman, ME
We were lucky enough to be chosen to test Wellness Cat Food last summer. Our cat, Chuckles, is the fussiest. Before he tried Wellness, he would only eat one cheapo dry cat food with a big brand name. I couldn't believe it when he tore the bag open and started eating it while I was trying to photograph it for a sponsored post I was doing. That became his new go to food. I am happy that I can give him a quality, healthy cat food finally!!! Thank you Wellness! His coat condition has improved dramatically. I wish I could give them 10 stars.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
Oh boy does my cat love Wellness wet foods. Anything with fish in it is his favorite. I love knowing that I am feeding him quality food that is made specifically for a cat's natural nutritional needs. Wet food is a treat in our home, or something used to help corral our skittish little boy, and we almost always buy Wellness.
Christine L.
New york, NY
When my cat threw up eating Meow Mix, I knew I needed to find a better product. I no longer buy cheap wet food and Wellness has been #1 since my cat's diet change. Wellness is real meat, fruit and vegetables. It contains no artificial flavors or colors, no corn, wheat or soy fillers or by-product meals. The texture is almost a smooth paste so it's easy for consumption.
Fenna B.
Akron, OH
I've had great success with Wellness cat food. I buy the canned wet food in 5.5 ounce cans. I buy only the good that has no chicken in it. There are a lot of options and my cat loves all of them. I'm glad there are a lot of options at a variety of prices.
Joanna F.
This is the only Salmon cat food our cats will eat. They try to bury other brands and won't even eat fresh salmon. Salmon is very good for cats, adding Omega 3's to their diets, improving their coat and allergy symptoms.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Would recommend for any cat! Mine just so happen to have medical issues and the protein content is perfect for their delicate immune systems. Would recommend for any pet owner willing to spend the money towards their pets good health.
Emma H.
Naperville, IL
Would you recommend this wet food for kitties with a slight food sensitivity?

back