Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodWellness
Natural Dog Food Turkey & Sweet Potato Formula

Wellness Natural Dog Food Turkey & Sweet Potato Formula

Wellness® Turkey & Sweet Potato Formula Natural Food for Dogs.

With added vitamins & minerals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Natural Dog Food Turkey & Sweet Potato Formula!
CHENILLE E.
Albrightsvlle, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Wellness Natural Dog Food Turkey & Sweet Potato Formula uploaded by CHENILLE E.
This food is the best. My chihuahua has sensitive skin and my dog really likes this meal, twice a day. I like this brand a lot, it keeps my pup in good health and shape. its a soft ground food but you can see the real food bits in it. its not the usual mush that you get in some cans of wet food. it does not smell like some dog foods smell too doggy. I sometimes like to heat it up a bit as a warm meal for he, he really likes that treat. it makes it seem even more like real human food.
Kayla C.
Yardley, PA
My dogs love this. I love how good this is for them too. I don't use it as a meal, as they don't seem full after just wet food but I mix it into their dog food as a special treat and because of this I can make the can last a lot longer. Just put it in the fridge and it'll be good to go for a couple days!
Lindsay A.
Fairlawn, OH
We started feeding my dog this after she was diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. Previously we'd fed her Pedigree which was significantly cheaper. Since giving her Wellness, we've noticed a huge improvement in her energy level and coat. Definitely worth the premium price! This is one of her fave flavors
Kayla P.
Daphne, AL
This is a great natural product to treat your animals with. It is very healthy for them without additives.
Victoria J.
West Caldwell, NJ
This product is good... We don't buy it for our dog often, but he really liked it and it had good ingredients in it for him.
Ali G.
Toronto
My dog loves this mixer. We add this to his Wellness dry food and he goes crazy for it. A can should last you at least 3-4 days if its mixed with dry food. Could get pricey if you're adding alot.

Looking for your answer?