BY WELLNESS

Wellness Cubed Cuts Adult Canned Cat FoodIt's time to treat your cat to natural meaty flavors with a delicious cubed texture. From the proteins that help build muscles, to the vitamins that support good health, Wellness is nutrition with a purpose and great taste. Our tasty cuts provide a complete and balanced meal in a convenient serving size. As always we formulate our recipes with wholesome, healthy, natural ingredients, and they are 100% grain-free. Natural ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives to keep your cat happy and healthy. see more...

• Is this more of a soupy and stringy can food or is it mor...1 Answers
Samantha R.
My cat is love with this food he finish it all in like 2 seconds it is so funny when I take out a different brand he done not eat it all but most and the stud in it is numinous for him to .
Erika V.
Boca Raton, FL
These are my preference for my cat. I love the all natural aspect of it. Whenever they are on sale I purchase it.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
My cat did not want to eat this food at all. Not sure what set her off, I guess she is somewhat picky.
Desiree W.
Is this more of a soupy and stringy can food or is it more along the lines of puree?