Wellness Healthy Weight Adult Dog Food

The Wellness Healthy Weight Recipe for Dogs uses carefully chosen, authentic ingredients, with reduced calories for your less active or overweight dog. Provides whole-body nutritional support for healthy weight loss and weight maintenance. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control, Hip & Joint Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 325 calories per cup Package Weight: 13 lbs Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Barley, RyeFlour, Peas, Tomato Pomace, Tomatoes, Natural Chicken Flavor, Chicken Fat(preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Spinach, Vitamins[Vitamin E Supplement, Beta-Carotene, Niacin, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin ASupplement, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C),Biotin, Folic Acid], Minerals [Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate], Choline Chloride, PotassiumChloride, Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Mixed Tocopherols added topreserve freshness, Taurine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Chicory Root Extract, Garlic Powder, Yucca Schidigera Extract, DriedLactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faeciumFermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, DriedLactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract, Green TeaExtract. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 21.0% Crude Fat (min) 6.0% Crude Fat (max) 10.0% Crude Fiber (max) 6.0% Moisture (max) 11.0% Calcium (min) 0.80% Phosphorus (min) 0.60% Vitamin E (min) 400 IU/kg Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Healthy Weight Adult Dog Food!
How would you rate this product?
Catherine H.
Bad Axe
Since starting my dogs on Wellness Healthy Weight Adult Dog Food, my dogs have not been ill and their weight has stayed at a healthy range. I buy mine from Amazon on subscription because that is the best deal I have found. My two dogs are a beagle/lab mix and a basset hound/corgi mix.
Ieshia W.
Quantico, VA
This dog food has been the only thing that my dogs will eat and it doesn’t upset there bowels and it has multiple flavors and sizes of the kibble since I have a small dog and a medium dog. I would definitely recommend to other pet owners
Lindsay P.
So far, I really like this food for my 13 year old dog. He has way less GI upset than before. He seems to be more energetic too! It's expensive, especially when you're buying for an 80lb. Golden Retriever, but the ingredient list is what sold me.
JC Z.
Green Bay, WI
I love the ingredients in this product and find that the price for this is well under other brands with similar quality ingredients. It’s one of the best brands of dog food I’ve found ingredient-wise. It does the job for dog food! My only drawback is that my kind of picky puppy doesn’t really enjoy the flavor. I’ve tried the ocean blend of this as well and he doesn’t really like that one either. I think it’s individual to each dog though. My brother’s dog goes crazy for it so it just depends! Definitely worth a try and you feel good about the ingredients you’re feeding your pup.
Wendi S.
Marengo, IL
Wellness Healthy Weight Adult Dog Food uploaded by Wendi S.
I always keep my dog on the best of food! This keeps her health up and her coat looking beautiful. She always gets excited when I bring a bag home from work. It is a bit pricey, but it's worth it for a happy pup!
Jessica N.
We gave this to my dog when she was having problems with her weight. She loved the taste and it really helped to get her weight down!
Misty C.
Austin, TX
I've been buying Wellness chicken and oatmeal for my four dogs, ranging in weight from 12 lbs to 60 lbs, for years. The dogs are all a healthy weight, without any health problems, except for the 13 year old, who has arthritis. And the dogs really do seem to like it.
Vicki K.
Mequon, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product and I wanted to find a good dog food that I would feel confident to feed my dog. There are no fillers or wheat but the main item first on the list is chicken. I tried a lot of name-brand dog foods but this is the only one that has no bad fillers and keeps her healthy.
Ashley L.
High Point, NC
I’ve been giving my dogs this food for years and they love it! Really does help with their weight and overall health!
Tiara G.
Orlando
All 3 of my dogs eat this. it seems to be better than other brands as far as ingredients and recalls, which is a big thing for me when picking dog food. They like the taste, i wish the pieces were smaller but overall it’s a good buy.

Looking for your answer?