Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodWellness
Cubed Canned Cuts Chicken Adult Canned Cat Food

Wellness Cubed Canned Cuts Chicken Adult Canned Cat Food

Wellness Cubed Cuts Adult Canned Cat FoodIt's time to treat your cat to natural meaty flavors with a delicious cubed texture. From the proteins that help build muscles, to the vitamins that support good health, Wellness is nutrition with a purpose and great taste. Our tasty cuts provide a complete and balanced meal in a convenient serving size. As always we formulate our recipes with wholesome, healthy, natural ingredients, and they are 100% grain-free. Natural ingredients with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives to keep your cat happy and healthy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Cubed Canned Cuts Chicken Adult Canned Cat Food!
China grove, NC
My cats love this stuff, & it's grain free! Also I changed their diets from fatty unhealthy food and have noticed some weight loss which is great because they were over weight. I will continue to buy from wellness.
Berlin, CT
My cat absolutely adores wellness brand cat food and I feel confident fiving it to him because it's more natural than the store bought versions with all the animal byproducts inside wellness is a great holistic version of cat food
Wakefield, MA
This is the only food my cats eat now. They have issues digesting grains and what not. So I purchased this brand and they love it and it doesn't upset their sensitive bellies.
Fort Worth, TX
My kitty enjoyed this treat, even though the serving was quite small. I feel confident feeding this to my feline friend as the ingredients are well picked.
Needham, MA
My cat goes for anything wet and this is no exception. He devours it so quickly. I recommend getting this on sale.

Looking for your answer?