BY WELLNESS

Made with high-quality meats that canines crave, this natural, grain-free dog food provides high protein without excess fat or calories to support your dog's overall health. The food contains no meat by-products, wheat, corn, soy, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, so you can be sure your pup is fueling up, not just filling up. Nourish your dog's body and boost his or her overall well-being with the protein-rich ingredients of this Wellness CORE Grain Free Turkey, Chicken Liver & Turkey Liver Recipe Dog Food. This grain-free recipe features 5 different premium meat sources to provide full, natural nutrition for your canine companion based on the raw feeding philosophy. The wholesome food is balanced with greens and botanicals that offer preventative health benefits, an omega blend that supports your dog's skin and coat and minerals that help boost overall metabolic function. Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken Liver & Turkey Liver Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural, Grain Free Package Weight: 12.5 oz Ingredients: Chicken, Chicken Broth, Salmon (A Natural Source of DHA, Docosahexaenoic Acid), Sweet Potatoes, Ground Barley, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Canola Oil, Apples, Pears, Bananas, Guar Gum, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Carrageenan, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Cobalt Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Riboflavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin D-3 Supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 12.0% Crude Fat (min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max) .5% Moisture (max) 78.0% see more...

Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I love that you can tell this is a quality product and minimally processed. From the time I opened the can and saw the little congealed bits of fat on top, I had a good feeling that this was the right food for my Pekingese boys. they love it!
Megan P.
Diamondhead, MS
I've used this once or twice before. It was a success, and my dog is usually a picky eater.
Heidi H.
Riverview, MI
I love Wellness CORE for my Siberian Husky. He is a very picky eater, and Wellness CORE is a very high calorie and high protein food. That way, he doesn't have to eat much to get his calories in for the day. Although I love this food, I love the Whitefish one (the blue container) more. It is a little but higher in fat and calories.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love this dog food for my dog, sorry to be tmi but this dog food doesn't make my dog have diarrhea and keeps his stool regular. His coat is shiny and I love that it is grain free.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I fed this to my pup in Thanksgiving lol. she couldn't eat it quick enough! so I would say it was a hit...plus it's healthier than most.
Nicole L.
Raleigh, NC
I get this as a treat for my cocker spaniel every now and then and he loves it. I normally do the dry Wellness CORE and I've been very happy with Wellness products overall. Appears to be real ingredients and it makes my pup happy.
Emily H.
Ingredients are good, but for some reason this particular flavor made my pug super sick. He was spitting up and had diarrhea the next day. Maybe it was just this particular flavor? My pug normally does not have a sensitive stomach either. Price was good, as were the ingredients. Maybe one day I'll try another flavor from Wellness CORE and see how my pug does.
Sharon R.
Pierrefonds, QC
I love this for my dog once in a while when she is being fussy to eat i will give her this canned food she loves it too