Wellness

Wellness® CORE® Tiny Tasters®...
143 Reviews
5 / 5
I received the Wellness Core Tiny Tasters and my 2 cats love it. All I have to do is show them the pouch and they hurry to their dishes. I love it and so do mittens and smokey.
5 / 5
I first got my cat hooked on these when I got sent them and since then I haven’t stop buying them. My cat devours these right as he gets them. They his favorite thing to eat. Highly recommend!!
5 / 5
My cat likes the natural ingredients and the taste of the food. The texture is smooth and soft. You can see the real piece of chicken. The price is great 😊
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
My cat was not terribly interested in this food, he ate it only after eating everything around it. He seemed pretty indifferent towards it. I guess he's a little stuck up.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
My senior cat seemed to like this okay. He preferred to liquid part to the substance part, but he is funny like that sometimes. I wouldn’t be opposed to purchasing, but I haven’t seen this in stores to really get it.
5 / 5
This is my cats favourite flavour and product by this brand. He has a lot of seafood sensitivities and no byproducts in it affect his skin negatively which is great.
5 / 5
My cats loved this flavor! I really liked the ingredients I read that they have in this as well. Definitely will get for me cats again as they seem to love it
5 / 5
My pets really love to eat this! They seem to really enjoy it and they have a great variety of different flavors as well. They go crazy for this stuff!
5 / 5
That’s good quality cat food with real ingredients and vitamins. Very healthy choice for your cat . Expensive. I bought for my cat once a month and he loves it.
5 / 5
I was skeptical about letting my cats try this because anything new makes their tummy upset. This did not which made us all happy. They loved the flavor!