BY WELLNESS

WLZ1032 Features Cat food Delivers the meat content you're looking for, while creating a balanced profile of real-foods appropriate for everyday feeding Adds growth hormones and steroids Fresh cranberries and carefully controlled magnesium levels Product Type: Wet/Canned Health Benefit: Grain Free Health Benefit: Skin & Coat Health Flavor: Fish Life Stage: Adult Pet Category: Cats Primary Color: Whites & Tans Primary Color: Blues & Purples Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 0.34 Pounds

Madi S.
Merrick, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My baby's favorite! She gets one forth of the can every night and looks forward to it every day. She knows when I take out her wet food dish and gets very excited. I love that the product doesn't contain grain so it doesn't upset my cats stomach. She seems to really enjoy this food!
Alyssa N.
Fort Myers, FL
This is the only flavor of this canned food I can't give my cat. For whatever reason it gives her the runs and smells very strongly. I prefer the chicken or the duck versions. It is good quality canned food. I recommend wellness core just not this particular flavor.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
I love Cote Wellness but this particular brand is very strong in the smell department. I had to grab a few cans while his normal kitten food was in transit and although he loved it we had to open windows to let the smell out!
Brandi B.
Westminster, CO
My kitty LOVES this wet food. He doesn't get it daily, but we switch it up to give him a special treat. I am happy with the ingredients as well
Sarah C.
Gloucester City, NJ
Seems decent, not the same quality as weruva or science diet, but my cat enjoys it and it is a good stepping tone to human grade cat food
Jacklyn N.
Grand Island, FL
My cats love this food. They might even like it better than a fresh can of tuna being opened up.
Elissa N.
Calgary, AB
Unfortunately we have tried multiple flavours from wellness and my cat will not touch it. Usually she goes crazy over wet food. I would not recommend for picky eaters.