Wellness Core Grain Free Small Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Chelsey S.Wellness Core Grain Free Small Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Brandi M.

BY WELLNESS

This small-breed dog food is specially formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin for joint support. Made with quality animal protein, along with a blend of botanicals andnutritional supplements, this Wellness CORE Small Breed Dog Food is formulatedto keep your small dog healthy and happy. The dog food is rich in omegas topromote a healthy skin and coat, while the grain- and gluten-free food is made with spearmint to ensure fresh breath. For small-breed dogs Provides quality animal protein with a blend of botanicals and nutritional supplements, including probiotics for balanced nutrition Omega-rich to ensure a healthy skin and coat Glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints Freshens your dog's breath with spearmint Grain- and gluten-free When transitioning to Wellness, gradually mix in the new food over 5 - 7 days, increasing the amount of Wellness each day Ingredients: deboned turkey, turkey meal, chicken meal, potatoes, peas, dried ground potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, natural chicken flavor, ground flaxseed, salmon oil, yucca schidigera extract, vitamin E supplement, beta-carotene, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin, folic acid, zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, choline chloride, carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, broccoli, spinach, parsley, apples, blueberries, mixed tocopherols added to preserve freshness, spearmint, chicory root extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, taurine, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lac

• I’ve heard really good things about this brand have you e...1 Answers
  • How would this compare to the canidae pure elements? 1 Answers
  • My little terrier has tried several brands of dog foods, ...6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gaylen C.
Indianapolis, IN
The price point tends to turn some people away, but I wouldn't let that deter you at all. It's one of those instances where you get what you pay for and keeping your furry friend healthy and happy should outweigh the costs of their food. My fiance and I recently switched our min-pin and dachshund mix over to this particular food from the Blue Buffalo brand after all the reports about high lead content and I'm glad that we did. Her fur is shinier and softer, her glands are expressed properly on her own instead of through the vet (which she is thankful not to go through any more), it seems to keep her fuller for longer, and she absolutely loves it. As soon as we brought it into the apartment, she spent a solid five minutes sniffing the bag and licking it. It was worth the switch by far.
Ambree C.
Spring, TX
My dog loves this food and I love that it’s made from real ingredients. My pug Skeeter usually gets tired of food after a bag or two but he can’t get enough of Wellness! It’s about $22 a bag that lasts him 2 weeks, but I’m willing to spend the money to ensure he’s getting quality food
Tamyres M.
Everett , MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog love this food, she is having it since she turned adult 6 months ago. There is small pieces of meat and she love it. Price is fair for the quality, and is easy to find it at Pet smart, I recommend it.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog LOVES wellness core dog food. She is a very finicky eater but once we started feeding her this she was hooked. It has a great balance of protein and nutrients to keep her healthy, and I feel good knowing she is eating a quality product. It is a little pricy but to me 100% worth it. I will keep buying this food as long as it’s available
Danielle M.
Anaheim, CA
First, this is the only and I mean only dog food my picky dog will eat. He loves his Wellness dry food. Before finding wellness we had tried other top brand dry food like buffalo and royal canin but this is the only one where I didn't have to worry about him not eating.

I also love that I can trust the brand with natural ingredients.
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We buy the puppy version of this for our shih tzu puppies it's so good ! Small priced for good quality! Peices are small and perfect for tiny mouths! It doesnt smell and is easy to use just scoop.put and pour into a bowl !
Aïda S.
Melbourne, FL
My 5 year old dog has been on this food since she was a puppy. It helps with her coat and her overall health. The price is very reasonable for the quality. It is easy to store and the sizes come for all breeds large and toy.
Hilary J.
Jacksonville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Chihuahua rat terrier really likes the Wellness CORE dog food! It's a healthy grain free option that come in small bread which I love! I order every other month on Amazon and it makes it so fast and easy.
Kalyn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this food. It contains healthy ingredients that make me feel secure in knowing I am feeding my dogs decent meals. The price isn’t terrible and I purchAse from petsmart
Chase H.
W Hollywood, CA
The best! My picky mini poodle loves it. His coat and skin is great, he maintains a healthy weight. The brand also doesn’t have frequent recalls like many others and is rated high by professionals.
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My little terrier has tried several brands of dog foods, She has been on Wellness Complete but not Core. Has anyone had good experiences with this brand of food for their small dog?
Vane E.
Orlando, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’ve heard really good things about this brand have you ever tried solid gold? I really like it
Andrea P.
Clinton twp, MI
How would this compare to the canidae pure elements?