Wellness Core Grain Free Small Breed Adult Dog Food uploaded by Brandi M.

BY WELLNESS

This small-breed dog food is specially formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin for joint support. Made with quality animal protein, along with a blend of botanicals andnutritional supplements, this Wellness CORE Small Breed Dog Food is formulatedto keep your small dog healthy and happy. The dog food is rich in omegas topromote a healthy skin and coat, while the grain- and gluten-free food is made with spearmint to ensure fresh breath. For small-breed dogs Provides quality animal protein with a blend of botanicals and nutritional supplements, including probiotics for balanced nutrition Omega-rich to ensure a healthy skin and coat Glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints Freshens your dog's breath with spearmint Grain- and gluten-free When transitioning to Wellness, gradually mix in the new food over 5 - 7 days, increasing the amount of Wellness each day Ingredients: deboned turkey, turkey meal, chicken meal, potatoes, peas, dried ground potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), tomato pomace, natural chicken flavor, ground flaxseed, salmon oil, yucca schidigera extract, vitamin E supplement, beta-carotene, niacin, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D-3 supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), biotin, folic acid, zinc proteinate, zinc sulfate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper sulfate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, calcium iodate, choline chloride, carrots, sweet potatoes, kale, broccoli, spinach, parsley, apples, blueberries, mixed tocopherols added to preserve freshness, spearmint, chicory root extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, taurine, dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, dried lac

• How would this compare to the canidae pure elements? 1 Answers
  • My little terrier has tried several brands of dog foods, She has...6 Answers
Buy on PETCO
Gaylen C.
Indianapolis, IN
The price point tends to turn some people away, but I wouldn't let that deter you at all. It's one of those instances where you get what you pay for and keeping your furry friend healthy and happy should outweigh the costs of their food. My fiance and I recently switched our min-pin and dachshund mix over to this particular food from the Blue Buffalo brand after all the reports about high lead content and I'm glad that we did. Her fur is shinier and softer, her glands are expressed properly on her own instead of through the vet (which she is thankful not to go through any more), it seems to keep her fuller for longer, and she absolutely loves it. As soon as we brought it into the apartment, she spent a solid five minutes sniffing the bag and licking it. It was worth the switch by far.
Aïda S.
My 5 year old dog has been on this food since she was a puppy. It helps with her coat and her overall health. The price is very reasonable for the quality. It is easy to store and the sizes come for all breeds large and toy.
Danielle M.
Garden Grove, CA
First, this is the only and I mean only dog food my picky dog will eat. He loves his Wellness dry food. Before finding wellness we had tried other top brand dry food like buffalo and royal canin but this is the only one where I didn't have to worry about him not eating.

I also love that I can trust the brand with natural ingredients.
Kalyn B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love this food. It contains healthy ingredients that make me feel secure in knowing I am feeding my dogs decent meals. The price isn’t terrible and I purchAse from petsmart
Mona N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My 3 year old yorkie loves this stuff and I love it even more. Finally a dog food that doesnt have any by product and random ingredients that scare me. This has actual meat, veggies and fruit all in one. He loves this and i will always continue buy wellness core. Thank you guys so much
China M.
Matthews, NC
My dog is a 6lb Yorkie and Chihuahua mix. I had her on this food for 2 years and she would sort of pick at it but she had never been the type of dog that ate her food right away.  We adopted a puppy and we had to get him special food because he has food allergies, mainly to poultry.  One day, my little one got a taste of his salmon food and she stopped eating this food.  I hunted HIGH and LOW for a SMALL BREED fish dog food and found that Wellness makes a limited ingredient salmon food for small breeds.  I was transitioning her from this food to the Wellness Simple Small Breed Salmon and she would pick out these pieces and leave them on the floor and just eat the new stuff! (Brat..) She did start eating twice a day with our puppy instead of just picking at it throughout the day like she had been. I have found that Amazon is definitely the cheapest (for both this and the Wellness Simple) and I did the subscribe and save for her new food. It is expensive but it is worth EVERY penny for my little one because it is such a quality food! I gave this food the score I did because it is a great quality company and their food is great.  The only reason that it didn't get a higher score is that the Wellness Simple has better ingredients and my little one likes it better. Either food, I highly recommend this company for any small breed.
Brandi M.
Norfolk, NY
My little 4 lb Pomeranian just loves this food. As a vet tech I try to find foods with a good balance of protein and essential nutrients. This dog food is a great balance for a healthy dog. It is about $30 a bag and lasts my little one about 3-4 months. One of the few dog foods this picky little guy will chow down on.
Eva T.
Norman, OK
My dog gets a little picky sometimes and I can always tell which foods he's not a fan of. He likes this one. Plus it got a good rating on dogfoodadvisor.com, I can't remember what exactly, but it was either 4.0, 4.5, or 5.0 stars. The pieces of kibble were small enough for my 14-pound chihuahua/min pin mix to eat without having to bite them in half - a problem we've had with some foods that are not "small breed" formulas. My dog Lucas approves this product, and so do I.
Jen P.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is such a great food formula! It's perfect for my small chihuahua who has a gluten allergy. He was very skinny and not eating enough until I made the switch to Wellness Core. He is now eating a full bowl everyday, looking very healthy and gained back his weight, and his coat is so beautiful and soft. I love Wellness Core!
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Italian Greyhound has been eating this food for a year and loves it! The pieces are small enough for her tiny teeth to eat easily. It is easily found at most major pet stores- not grocery stores. I love that it is grain free and healthy. It is pricey, but I'd rather my dog eat well than not know what's in her food.
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My little terrier has tried several brands of dog foods, She has been on Wellness Complete but not Core. Has anyone had good experiences with this brand of food for their small dog?
Andrea P.
Clinton Twp, MI
How would this compare to the canidae pure elements?