BY WELLNESS

Featuring high-quality protein from 5 natural meat sources, as well as valuable phytonutrients from fruits and vegetables, this cat and kitten food helps your feline friend thrive. Your cat will digest the food comfortably and effectively thanks to the grain-free formulation and added micro-organisms that aid in healthy digestion. Your cat loves domesticated life as your companion, but he or she still requires protein-rich meat from the wild. Satisfy your cat's natural needs with this Wellness CORE Fish & Fowl Recipe Cat Food for Adult Cats and Kittens. Rich in high-quality protein from 5 animal sources, this food nourishes your cat's body the way nature intended. The food provides fiber from potatoes instead of grains, and is supplemented with naturally occurring micro-organisms for optimal digestion. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Kitten 0-12 mos & Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Turkey Nutrition Option: Grain Free Package Weight: 5.14 Lb Directions: Feed 1/4 AAA" 1/3 cup to kittens ages 1 AAA" 2 months Feed 1/3 AAA" 3/4 cup to kittens ages 2 AAA" 6 months Feed 3/4 AAA" 1 cup to kittens ages 6 AAA" 12 months Feed 1/4 AAA" 1/2 cup to adult cats weighing 4 AAA" 7 lb. Feed 1/2 AAA" 2/3 cup to adult cats weighing 7 AAA" 10 lb. Feed 2/3 AAA" 3/4 cup to adult cats weighing 10 AAA" 15 lb. Feed an additional 1/4 cup for each 2 lb. of body weight over 15 lb Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whitefish Meal, Herring Meal, Peas, Turkey Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta-carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D see more...

Buy on PETCO
Erika A.
Erika A.
Great food. Both of my cats love it. It made my long haired cats fur so healthy looking and soft. Both of the cats personalities just perked when we went grain free.
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Benton, TN
My cat loved this food. My only trouble with it is it is quite pricey here where I live. The only place to get it is at a specialty pet store.
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
This turned my cat into a picky eater. I'm not upset about it, I love the food and he has no weight problems or health issues, so as long as he's loving it I'm happy! He won't eat any of the cheaper brands anymore.
Sera C.
Sera C.
Our puppy gets the best of the best! After switching her to wellness core she is regular and always full of energy!
Terri W.
Terri W.
My cats health significantly got better when she started eating wellness. I will
Never go back to other food
Terry S.
Terry S.
These are excellent! My cat is very picky but she always enjoys these when we get them. Highly recommend!