Wellness Core Grain Free Original Formula

Featuring high-quality protein from 5 natural meat sources, as well as valuable phytonutrients from fruits and vegetables, this cat and kitten food helps your feline friend thrive. Your cat will digest the food comfortably and effectively thanks to the grain-free formulation and added micro-organisms that aid in healthy digestion. Your cat loves domesticated life as your companion, but he or she still requires protein-rich meat from the wild. Satisfy your cat's natural needs with this Wellness CORE Fish & Fowl Recipe Cat Food for Adult Cats and Kittens. Rich in high-quality protein from 5 animal sources, this food nourishes your cat's body the way nature intended. The food provides fiber from potatoes instead of grains, and is supplemented with naturally occurring micro-organisms for optimal digestion. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Kitten 0-12 mos & Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Turkey Nutrition Option: Grain Free Package Weight: 5.14 Lb Directions: Feed 1/4 AAA" 1/3 cup to kittens ages 1 AAA" 2 months Feed 1/3 AAA" 3/4 cup to kittens ages 2 AAA" 6 months Feed 3/4 AAA" 1 cup to kittens ages 6 AAA" 12 months Feed 1/4 AAA" 1/2 cup to adult cats weighing 4 AAA" 7 lb. Feed 1/2 AAA" 2/3 cup to adult cats weighing 7 AAA" 10 lb. Feed 2/3 AAA" 3/4 cup to adult cats weighing 10 AAA" 15 lb. Feed an additional 1/4 cup for each 2 lb. of body weight over 15 lb Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whitefish Meal, Herring Meal, Peas, Turkey Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta-carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wellness Core Grain Free Original Formula!
How would you rate this product?
Barb F.
Syracuse, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats like this food and I like the ingredients in this food for them. The price us s big high but i suppose you get what you pay for and its hard finding foods with this high of a protein level, which cats should have
Tawnya L.
La Grande, OR
My cat has eaten grain free food since he was a baby. For the last 12 years we have tried a couple of different brands but this one is a great fit and can be made available on auto delivery through Amazon Prime subscriptions. One bag lasts several months and I can fill the self feeder without concern that my cat will overeat. There is an additional benefit with high protein food as a little goes a long way and the cat does not have to use the litter box as frequently.
Heather M.
My ferrets love this wellness food. It has all the best ingredients for them and help them keep a shiny coat!
Erika A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great food. Both of my cats love it. It made my long haired cats fur so healthy looking and soft. Both of the cats personalities just perked when we went grain free.
Michelle N.
Raymond, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is one of the only hard foods our cat will eat. She is very picky. I have no idea how it tastes but she loves it. I live that the brand is grain free and promotes good health. Very pleased with this product.
Nicole W.
Greenwood
Loved the ingredients, and it was reasonably priced. I could not get EITHER of my cats to even touch a single nugget. Granted my female cat is a really picky eater, but my male will eat absolutely anything... He wouldn't touch it. I gave it to my roommate to give to her two cats and they both refused to eat it. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch, but I ended up throwing a nearly full bag away wasting money and cat food.
Sarah N.
Sandy
My cat has been eating Wellness Core since she was a kitten and loves it! She started out on the kitten formula and transitioned to this formula at a year old. I love that it has natural ingredients and is grain-free to help promote a healthy lifestyle!
Leslie B.
Roanoke
It’s really expensive and my cat quit eating it after a few weeks. I’m not sure why, but she eats other food just fine. I like that it’s grain free and full of good nutrients, but if she won’t eat it, I don’t buy it.
Alexandra Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is great for your animals. Check the label out and the first ingredients are good stuff. The price is a little high but your pet is worth it.
Larissa M.
Woodstown, NJ
The best! My cats both love this food and we use it in addition to wellness cat food cans. They are healthy and happy at 15 and 8 years young! We love wellness cat food so much and would never choose another!

Looking for your answer?