Wellness Core Grain Free Original Formula uploaded by Shelby H.Wellness Core Grain Free Original Formula uploaded by Shelby H.

BY WELLNESS

Featuring high-quality protein from 5 natural meat sources, as well as valuable phytonutrients from fruits and vegetables, this cat and kitten food helps your feline friend thrive. Your cat will digest the food comfortably and effectively thanks to the grain-free formulation and added micro-organisms that aid in healthy digestion. Your cat loves domesticated life as your companion, but he or she still requires protein-rich meat from the wild. Satisfy your cat's natural needs with this Wellness CORE Fish & Fowl Recipe Cat Food for Adult Cats and Kittens. Rich in high-quality protein from 5 animal sources, this food nourishes your cat's body the way nature intended. The food provides fiber from potatoes instead of grains, and is supplemented with naturally occurring micro-organisms for optimal digestion. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Kitten 0-12 mos & Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Other Primary Ingredient: Turkey Nutrition Option: Grain Free Package Weight: 2 Lb Directions: Feed 1/4 AAA" 1/3 cup to kittens ages 1 AAA" 2 months Feed 1/3 AAA" 3/4 cup to kittens ages 2 AAA" 6 months Feed 3/4 AAA" 1 cup to kittens ages 6 AAA" 12 months Feed 1/4 AAA" 1/2 cup to adult cats weighing 4 AAA" 7 lb. Feed 1/2 AAA" 2/3 cup to adult cats weighing 7 AAA" 10 lb. Feed 2/3 AAA" 3/4 cup to adult cats weighing 10 AAA" 15 lb. Feed an additional 1/4 cup for each 2 lb. of body weight over 15 lb Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Whitefish Meal, Herring Meal, Peas, Turkey Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Tomato Pomace, Natural Chicken Flavor, Flaxseed, Cranberries, Chicory Root Extract, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Beta-carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, D-calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Vitamin D3 S see more...

Buy on PETCO
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Started off my kitties on the kitten formula and have worked up the adult formula. I switch between the original and indoor formula. Both of my cats are very sensitive when it comes to their tummies. One of my cats has allergies along with very dry skin and the other had tons of health issues as he's grown up. They are both now very healthy and I will thank Wellness for that! It's great that I finally found a dry food that both of my boys stomachs can handle and I know it is great for them!! It has helped with diarrhea, constipation, dry skin, getting them to a healthy weight and staying a healthy weight! Wellness Grain Free is my go-to cat food!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Brooklyn Ctr, MN
Switched my cats to this a couple of months ago. I mixed it with their regular food. They seem to love it! The protein fills them up and they don't eat as much food. So it lasts much longer! My only complaint is that it smells fish and stinks the kitchen up.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Berlin Hts, OH
Great food, my cats and ferrets all love it! Mainly i purchase it for mixing with a couple other brands for the ferrets, but the cats enjoy a little variety from time to time
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Bay City, MI
Great quality. I fed this to my ferrets since they eat high quality cat food and it gave them a beautiful coat.
Carley L.
Carley L.
This food made my cat very sick. While it claims to be super healthy, the claims are misleading because it has environmental toxins in them according to multiple websites that do in depth cat food reviews. I had her on this food for a year and it was fine at first until the last month before I took her off of it. She was throwing up, not eating, had diarrhea, and was lethargic. Please stray away from this food! It is not as healthy as it says it is. Once I switched her food, she was back to normal within a day!!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Trenton, ME
My boyfriend and I recently switched to this for our cats and so far so good. One of our cats has a sensitive stomach and it hasn't bothered her. This food is not cheap but I'd rather spend the extra money on food food then the crap in the stores with all the added fillers.
Diana O.
Diana O.
Conway, AR
This is hands-down the best stuff. I had my cat on a different brand of all natural/grain free cat food - he ended up with crystals in his urine, which the vet partially attributed to his diet. I asked my cat owner friends what they recommended, and Wellness Core was suggested to me by a friend whose cat had been living with renal problems for many years. We've had zero problems with my cat's bladder since then, and he loves the taste. Plus, Wellness frequently sends coupons to my email, which helps balance the (well worth it!) higher price.
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
This was such a good food for my cat, Isis, who had a sensitive stomach and was prone to throwing up. We used wellness for quite a while and saw an improvement in her stomach troubles, as well as her skin and energy levels. Cats aren't meant to eat grain, and I appreciate Wellness' approach to creating quality cat food. Unfortunately, she didn't particularly care for the taste of the kibble and we needed to switch to something she enjoyed more.

My biggest complaint, though, is that Wellness could not be found in a regular grocery store, and was quite pricey.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Aztec
This in my opinion is the absolute best cat food available. My kitty with cerebellar hypoplasia was started on Wellness as a kitten for her entire first year. However, it is on the pricey side so I can only afford a bag every so often but I definitely recommend if you have they extra cash.
courtney f.
courtney f.
Plano, Tx
I originally got this for my ferret but my cats love it too. I feel better knowing they are eating healthy food without any added junk that they don't need.
Angel S.
Angel S.
how would this compare to blue buffalo? I always hear great things about blue but have never heard of this brand. my cat currently eats the Rachel Ray nutrish zero grain food but I'd like to switch him to something better
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
My 4yr DSM pretty much ate blue all of his life. All of sudden he "refused to eat Blue kibble" . I tried several foods he wouldn't have anything to do with kibble. The vet even said he seemed to be physically ok. He currently eating Proplan. My vet suggested that we try this. Has anyone switched one of there pickey waters to Wellness Core.