BY WELLNESS

Wellness CORE Natural Grain Free Dry Dog Food Reduced Fat Recipe is built for optimal health, and will help your dog to maintain his ideal weight. This grain free dry dog food is fortified with vitamins and minerals, antioxidants and other healthy ingredients for the continued good health of your dog. Features: Grain Free, Fortified with antioxidants, probiotics, vitamins and minerals, No meat-by products or filers, corn, soy, wheat gluten or artificial preservatives Food Type: Dry Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Turkey, Chicken Primary Ingredient: Turkey Package Weight: 24 lb Feeding Instructions: Weight of Dogs (lb).Cups per Day 6-20 lb frac12;-1 8531; cups or frac12;-1 frac14; cups 20-35 lb 1 8531;-2 85; cups or 1 frac14;-2 cups 35-50 lb 2 85;-2 frac34; cups or 2-2 frac12; cups 50-65 lb 2 frac34;-3 frac12; cups or 2 frac12;-3 cups 65-80 lb 3 8531;-4 cups or 3-3 8532; cups 80-95 lb 4-4 8532; cups or 3 8532;-4 85; cups 95-115 lb 4 8532;-5 8531; cups or 4 85;-4 frac34; cups Combination Feeding: If feeding with wet food, reduce dry amount fed by 8531; cup for every 6 oz of wet food. Dogs over 115 lbs add 8531; cup per additional 10 lb. Ingredients: Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Dried Ground Potatoes, Pea Fiber, Tomato Pomace, Chicken Liver, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Natural Chicken Flavor, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Spinach, Vitamin E Supplement, Broccoli, Carrots, Choline Chloride, Parsley, Apples, Blueberries, Kale, Sweet Potatoes, Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols added to preserve freshness, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinat Size: 24 Lb. see more...

ashlee w.
For quite some time my Vet thought my dog's issue with his dermatitis was correlated to his food. Heading to my local Feeder's Supply I was able to pick this up. It is a bit more pricey than regular dog food, but Feeder's Supply does a thing called Feeder Repeater's where you get a card and stamp what you've purchased. I think after 12 purchases you get a free bag of food! I was worried my Pug wouldn't enjoy this, but I was totally wrong. He scarfed it down so quickly I had to get him a new bowl to slow down his eating. In the end it turned out that food wasn't the cause of his dermatitis, so he can have other foods, but I tend to go back to this every once in awhile. It's a great product with great benefits.
Natalie E.
Seattle, WA
We have always been “Wellness Core” fans, but when our vet told us that our Bassett hound needed to go on a diet, the switch within brand was easy. High in protein and low in filler, this was the perfect product for our older pup who is starting to become less active.
Kayla C.
My dogs love this food!! It keeps them full of nutrients and it has regulated their bowels. I feel good giving this to my dogs because of the great ingredients. I've never had any issues with it and I get the bigger bag to save money. I also have it on auto delivery on Amazon Prime to save even more!
Amanda N.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Core grainfree is the only food I feed my dog. He has been on them since he was a puppy. Found out early on that he’s allergic to grain and rice products. This one is great for him and keeps his coat so shiny. He always gets compliment.
Alli T.
Have always considered our pets as kids, so we give them the best. Have been using core for about 4 years. It definitely get what you pay for ! Love this product
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I have 2 rescue mixed breed pups....who I'd give my life for. So obviously when it comes to what they eat and their health I'm nothing short of an expert after 5 years with them. My Sophie has so many sensitivities and allergies...and her side effects can be just horrific sometimes...she is also a doxy mix so managing her weight for proper spine health is a huge concern. My Emmie on the other hand has always done fine with any food or treat and her weight has never been an issue. But like I said...I'm a very picky fur momma...and I'm also a nurse...so understanding proper nutrition even for my dogs is a natural function of my brain and the highest priority. Wellness Core hands down, 100% is the best brand on the market. It's so perfectly balanced, has so many formulas and from the reactions of my dogs by far the greatest thing they have ever tasted. I've recommend this brand to I'm sure over 100 people personally in the last 4 years and every single one of those people exclusively now use wellness core brand kibble. I can't say enough good stuff about this brand. It's worth every penny...your dog is no different than your human child in my opinion so they deserve nothing shy of the best...and this is the best by a landslide.
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
I have a dog that has horrible skin allergies. He is miserable constantly, and even grain free foods didn’t seem to help. But this has made a significant improvement, and he seems to enjoy the taste as well!! It definitely hasn’t cured him, he still has issues, but it is progress I haven’t gotten with any other food!
Lauren C.
Prospect, KY
I give this food to my Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and she loves it! Since switching to this food, I've noticed she has more energy and her coat is more shiny with less skin flakiness. My dog gains weight easily even though she's very active, and she has even lost a pound since I started her on this food.
Ashley S.
Before I used this food, I used the regular adult Wellness. My dog was starting to gain weight (not necessarily from her dry dog food) so I decided to switch to this version. I have actually noticed a difference in my dogs weight and she is looking slimmer. I have gone through a few bags already and will continue to keep buying!

One note: It is noticeably more dry than the other versions of Wellness. There is a lot of "dust" at the bottom of the bag that gets kind of annoying.

Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
I have fed my dog this food her whole life. She is three years old and is in great health. This food was recommended on a schnauzer website to avoid health problems that are caused by weight gain. My vet was pleased when I told her that I had chosen this food. It is only available at pet stores and is a little pricey, but it is not the most expensive food available. I think the quality makes it worth the price.